Chapter 11: Ready?

Chapter 11 Ready?

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

I woke up from the sunlight that is hitting on my face, I rubbed my eye and looked outside. The sun is already up, the curtains are open so I sat up and when my feet touches the wooden floor, my feet shivered through my body, well... that was a bad idea! I forgot to wear my slippers! I recalled what happened last night.

After meeting up with Makochi yesterday, it was already afternoon when I get back to Taichi's apartment. Tetsuchi was already packing out stuffs and I helped along. We thanked Teichi for the stay and bid our goodbyes to him. After I went home first, I went straight to my room and removed all my clothes only wearing a shirt and an underwear and slump on the bed covering myself with a warm blanket and drifted to sleep...

So thats why I have colds... I didnt wear a pajama last night! And I forgot to take a shower!

I put on a pajama and went outside my room to go at Tetsuchi's room just across the corridor, I knocked on the door and heard Nigou barked from the inside. He already got Nighou from Teppi.

"Nigou?" I muttered, I slowly opened the door and saw Nigou wagging his tai, joyfully "Come here!" I lifted Nigou up and went to Tetsuchi who is sleeping soundly at the bed.

I looked at the clock beside his bed.

time check... 9:46 in the morning.

wait... wasn't the match with Josei is at 10?

I thought about it for a minute probably wasted a minute.

"OH GOSH! TETSUCHIIIII!!!" I shouted, I shook Tetsuchi until he woke up. 

"Tetsumi... what is it?" He yawned.

"LOOK AT THE TIME! WE HAVE 19 MINUTES! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT AND GO TO THE SHOWER!" I panicked and Tetsuchi just stared at the clock GREAT! a minute wasted! "TETSUYA." I yelled, I pushed Tetsuchi to the bathroom, and I hurriedly went to my room and had a quickshower, I wore my uniform and a black jacket, the sleeves of the jacket is long, it reaches my fingertips and I find them cute and more comfortable.

"Tetsuchi! Hurry up! We are going to be late!" I knocked on the door and went inside, Tetsuchi is ready, that was fast.

"Let's go Tetsumi-chan." Tetsuchi said and went out of his room, I followed him down the stairs.

"Let's go!" I said and head outside.

***

"Tetsuchi! Let's go this way!" I grabbed Tetsuchi's hand and went to the shortcut way. After awhile we finally reached Seirin High, we saw the team, standing infront of the school, talking. "We're 18 seconds late!" I said panting, we walk up to them and stood behind them.

"Are we all here?" Coach asked, "I guess so, wait wheres the two Kurokos?" Hyuuga-senpai asked, looking at us but he didnt noticed me and Tetsuchi. Then Tetsuchi spoke giving the team surprise.

"We're here, the whole time." Tetsuchi said, I giggled secretly and smiled.

"EEEEEH?! You where here all along?!" They shrieked.

"Hidoi!" I blurted and pouted.

We managed to fool them I guess. So I huffed in exhaustion of running and at the same time Tetsuchi did too, But my exhaustion is worse than Tetsuchi so, I got sweat on my forhead and through to my neck. Good thing no one noticed it!

"Wait! You are lying! You two barely made it!" Taichi shouted and pointed at us, oopps.

Tetsuchi and I startled and froze for a moment, pretended that we didnt heard what he just said.

 "Silence?!" He said, irritatedly.

"Well..." Hyuuga-senpai interrupt, "I guess we're all here now."

"What are you talking about?" Rikochi said with confident, "We're now get it!"

As I soon she said that, we went on our way to the stadium, I walked beside Tetsuchi and 

suddenly spoke, "Your left hand has inproved, yeah?" He startled and yelled.

"Stop doing that!"

"The what Taichi?" I said tilting my head to the side innocently.

He recovered quickly and asked, "How'd you know my left hand has improved?"

"Well..." I looked at him from feet to his head and looked at him and smiled, "Yeah youre good. good luck!" I said cheerfully and ran beside Teppi and tug his jersey jacket and letting me to go piggyback ride on him.

"Kuroko," Taichi called, "What's with her? How'd she know that?" He asked.

"Why not ask her?" Kuroko said blankly.