Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!

Chapter 15 Onee-chan kawaii~!

After the matches they have won thanks to Tetsumi's advices and Riko's hellish training who once used by the Crownless Kings. they only have 2 matches left to win to get into the position to participate the Winter Cup...

And now, 3 days before the match between Seirin versus Shutoku, who they have one of the generation of miracles, Midorima Shintarou...

Kuroko Tetsuya's POV

"Taichi! Give me that! Grr! Thats my bread youre eating!" Tetsumi-chan shouted as she tries to reach her food while Kagami-kun pushed her face by using his free hand while the other one is holding her bread who may doesnt know that she owns it.

"Huh? This is mine! I bought this!" He narrowed his eyes at Tetsumi-chan while eating 'his' bread.

"Huh?! Your bread? But thats minnneeee! I even place that on my desk! You even have a pile of food on your desk yet you did not even consider letting my bread go!" She growled as she still tries to get one of Kagami-kun's foods.

Its been weeks since Tetsumi-chan started going to classes as well as attending clubs. But it felt like a year since she have done so many things for the team that it led to the last two matches before we grab a slot for the winter cup. I was distracted by their noise from behind since I was only reading my novel.

"Hidoi Taichi!!! Thats my bread!!!" Tetsumi-chan yelled while punching Kagami-kun's side.

"Ow!"

"Tetsumi-chan~ you here??" We turned our attention towards the door and saw coach standing.

"Eh? Rikochi? What can I help ya with?" Tetsumi walked toward coach.

"Kagami-kun. Thats Tetsumi's bread, I saw you eating a bread a minute ago." I said to him.

"Haa? Did I?"

"yes."

"Yosh! Tetsuchi! Taichi! lets go! Its parctise time!" Tetsumi-chan clinged on me and cheerfully fistbumped the air.

***

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

While I get the cart full of balls inside the storage room, I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket so I took it out and open it.

I was shocked when I saw the caller on my phone, I absentmindedly answered it.

"Moshi mosh--"

[KYAAAAAAAAAH~!!!!!!] Ow! My eardrum! >.<

"ouch! Please stop shouting!" I hissed.

[Ah! sorry sorry ! Kyaaah! Oh I missed your voice! Its been awhile yeah?] Ahh hyper as always...

"Yeah yeah... Its been awhile. I missed you too.  Anyway, why did u call at this hour? Dont you have classes in the morning? right now?"

[uhm... about that. I have good news! I will tell you this first before I tell little brother about it.]

"what? you're going to finish school here in Japan?' I deadpanned and smirked.

[HIDOI!] She cries from the other line that made me laugh.

[Youre such a kill joy! you are so mean to your big sister!] She whines so I let her tell the news again.

[I already finished my business here so I will be going back there at night and finish high school.] She says. I just congratulated her because I know how it feels to migrate to the other country to just work in our father's business and being homeschooled. Except I did not homeschooled. 

"And where are you planning to go to school?" I asked, I heard Rikochi calling my name so I turn around and pushed the kart out of the room and gave it to them so they would start their warm ups while I excused myself to go out for abit. I saw Tetsuchi looking at me and mouthed him that its was sister, he just nodded and went back to warming up.

[Ohh you know where, as long as he is there, then I am there as well~] She said joyfully that I could see from here that theres this kind of moeness surrounds her.

She told me more about her day until she has to get back to work because father called her. I told her to pass the call to him and we talked for abit and bid our goodbyes. I was about to close my phone when I received a text message. 

Lets meet up later. 

 I didnt moved until I felt something on my leg and saw it was Nigou's paw scratching me. He was wagging his tail at me as if he wants something, I smiled and lifted him up and patted his head.

"Hey Nigou, lets walk in the park later. I want you to meet someone."