Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!

Chapter 13 Seirin vs Josei Start!

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Seirin Highschool and Josei Highschool match will begin!"

"Let's have a good match!" The both team said as I stand next to Rikochi along with the other players.

"Its starting!" I cheerfully said.

"Woah! Tetsumi-chan?! You were here?!" Rikochi shrieked a little. 

"Hidoi.." I pouted, I looked at the court and saw the spikey pervert who was... crying? Huh?

"O-oi! Why are you crying?" Everyone looked at him... jeez hes embarrassing -.-"

"I cant believe you... you said they have a female coach..." He murmured with hand gestures, I didnt hear what he just said and suddenly he pointed at Rikochi!

"SHE'S NOT CUTE AT ALL! TAKE BACK WHAT YOU'VE JUST SAID!!" He shouted infront of everyone.

Everyone at Seirin even me froze. Me, Koganei-senpai and Mitobe-senpai slowly looked at Rikochi... I dont like what face shes making! Uh-oh!

She just smiled at them and made a hand gestures 'Go. Slaughter. Them.' then an dark aura came out around her, I was sitting next to her! I can feel the heat! So hot that I get burns and electricities! darn!

The boys looked at her horrified and knew what shes saying, 'Yes coach!' They thought themselves, well its your fault Spikey pervert! You've awoken the devil inside of Rikochi~! I was so busy smirking when I saw him staring at me. 

"Eh." Hes looking at my--WHAT THE HECK?!?!

"Im not into flat girls." He sighed in disapointment andwent to his position. I frozed and digests the words he just said. what? me? flat?

I stood up, my face was blank, the boys noticed me, especially Tetsuchi and Teppi, they know me well when I do this. They looked at me and gulped. One gestured is enough for them to understand, I put my forefinger up and made a circle, my face was numb, my eyes are dead blue and sat down quietly.

I saw Tetsuchi's face were blank until they start the game while Teppi was sweating hard. Atleast they know what I was trying to say to them since they are the only one who could understand what I just gestured. That spikey pervet, how dare he judge me! I wont let him see another daylight in his life.

"What was that?" Rikochi asked looking at me. 

"Oh, thats nothing teehee! Let them take care of that pervert for us!" I said and snuck out my tongue then I shifted my mood to a serious and scary one since I wont forgive what that pervert did to me awhile ago.