Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!

Chapter 8 Sleepover at Taichi's Place!

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Finally! Done!" He laid on the floor and yawned.

I look at all the papers he answered and sweat dropped, "Taichi, Its all wrong baka!" I said, and punched his head and he winced.

"You two please be quiet. Kagami-kun, please repeat your answers." Tetsuchi said while examining some pieces of papers he previously worked on.

"Taichi! Get up! You got a long way to go!" I said pulling him up but he is too strong! curse that well build body of his!!

"No I dont want! Im tired and im done!" He whined.

"Oh come on Taichi! Its still 9 in the morning!" I said still pulling his arm for him to get up.

Yeah, its still 9. we went here at 6 o'clock in the morning, and its not evening yet and he has a long way to go! Its like, he still got 10 papers to answer!

"Taichi! You have to.... uwah!" I tripped when I pulled him and I landed on my butt, "ittai..." My butt hurts!

"Taichi! Answer this papers now!" I stood up and massage my bottom, "Or else you wont be playing the wintercup!" I said stomping my foot and crossed my arms and pouted.

'C-cute...' Kagami thought while looking at Tetsumi.

"Taichi! Are you listening?! Mo! Tetsuchi~! Taichi is not listening to me!" I said and sat on Tetsuchi's lap and embraced him around his neck.

"Tetsumi-chan, keep your voice down." Tetsuchi scolded me, why me?!

I sighed and went over to Taichi still lying on the floor, "Fine! I'll help you finish those, so stand up!" I tied my hair and held a pencil and a eraser.

Taichi stood and looked at me while erasing, "What?" I looked at him and focused on the paper.

"Nothing." He went to the kitchen.

"Hey! Dont you dare escape from me!" A vein mark popped on my head and threw a magazine at him, haha serves you right Bakagami!!!

"Ittai! What the hell?! What did you do that for?! Im just gonna get some drinks!" He yelled from the kitchen

"Then get some! Hurry up and come here immediately!" I said and sat down irritated.

Cant believe hes an idiot! No he IS a baka! Look at his answer! These are english for pete's sake! I thought he know english considering he came from America.