Chapter 24 Manipulation

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

I looked behind to see the other match and all I can say is that they lost. Though I can sense that the team B of the Kirisaki Daichi did their very best and they were just put in the wrong place and time to put their effort.

I sighed and just focused on our match that is currently happening. With the audience cheering, the game becoming more and more intense as it closes to the end.

I was sweating because of the intensity that is happening in the court and it's been a while since I felt like this when it's the match between the Uncrowned Kings and Generation of Miracle. Aside from the nostalgic and anxiousness, I can say that Shinchi will throw his final card, but the question is when? It's already in our final quarter with 8 minutes left on the clock. We already put Tetsuchi in and I am so proud of our training together, he was able to get away from Takao-kun's sight and he became liable to his teammates, especially Taichi.

Rikochi requested for time out and it was really the good opportunity to talk to Taichi. we let our team breathe for a moment, replenish themselves and encourage them to win the match. We are doing everything we can to push them the best they can, I went closer to Taichi who is standing behind our seat and looked at him seriously. He was frowning at me.

"Taichi," I stared at him with my heterochromia into his, he was taken aback by my sudden stare. If I were in the perspective of Taichi, he will see my eyes glowing. I know it's exaggerated but that is how a certain coach of Tatsuchi and Taichi described me when she saw my full potential.

As if my surroundings went into silence, I heard whispers in the background but not enough to distract us. I felt my eyes widen and suddenly, in a swift second from looking at him from top to bottom I smiled at him.

"Wha-- did you just...?!" Taichi soon realized what I just did to him, I didn't answer yet and just analyzed what I gained from him.

Shit... that was the word that I first thought when I put the pieces together.

"Taichi, do you still remember the time we trained together?" I asked him who is still confused like an idiot, "Taichi!" I snapped my fingers in front of him.

"Hah? We always play together so I don't know!" He sulks.

"No! One of our special training! That day when you met him also!"

Once he remembers it, his frown turns into a serious one then looked at me seriously.

"Don't tell me you're gonna do that?" He asks I nodded.

"Only a lil' bit I guess." I said and pout, "but not the way we used to train, I will guide you." I grab a marker and a board and told him what he has to do, he nodded and hopefully he understands what I was trying to explain to him because it will be quite complicated because he will also help me in predicting their moves.

The short break ended quickly when they started going back to the court, sweats are started form on my head as I fix my bangs so that they won't stick on it.