Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?

Chapter 14 Hide n' Seek?

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Im tired~!" I yawned as I walked between Taichi and Tetsuchi. We won the match and we already prepared our stuffs and head straight home since our next match will be tomorrow afternoon.

"You we're just sitting on the bench the whole time, how come your way more tired than us!" Taichi said while I gave him a bored look.

"Sitting makes my butt go tired and numb! " I said and put my arms around Tetsuchi's shoulder "Mo! Tetsuchi~ lets go home! Im hungry!" I whined.

"Jeez..." Taichi facepalmed.

"Ah we don't have food at home, I didnt get to go to the grocery." Tetsuchi said to me.

"ehh~ then what are we gonna eat? Im hungryyyyy!!!" I whined even louder.

"Could you stop whining?! Its getting annoying!" Taichi yelled, irk marks showing on his head.

"I WAAAANTTT FOOOOOOOOOOOD~!!!" I started shouted and singing at the same time.

"STOP THAT!"

"I WANNNNTTT FFFOOOOOOD!!! HUNGGRYYYY!"

"Stop shouting Kagami-kun, Tetsumi-chan." Tetsuchi said in a cold voice. Yikes! Okay I better stop ._.

"Mo! Where should we eat?" I asked while I laid my head on his shoulder.

We finally reached the station and bid our farewell to Taichi. well, Taichi lives around the area, so me and Tetsuchi has to ride a train to go home.

"Lets go to a convenience store once we get off the station." Tetsuchi said while we sat down.

I looked atthe window to see the colorful lights from the city building passing by.

"Tetsumi-chan." I looked at Testuchi who is looking at me directly, "Nani?" I said.

"I have meaning to ask this..." He said, I was confused at first, and the next thing that happened..

My eyes widened and froze to my seat while I looked at his eyes, with curious and anxious. I couldn't find or say the right words to give an answer to his question.

"Why did you trained Akashi-kun to have the Emperor's Eyes?" His question made me looked away from his eyes, guilt took over me.

We were silent for awhile, while hes waiting the answer he wants to hear from me, I didnt noticed that its already our stop.