Chapter 12: Pervert!

Chapter 12 Pervert!

As they walked inside the stadium, they went to the locker room to change to their uniform while Tetsumi waited outside for them to finish changing. Sheheard footsteps coming her way and saw that it was their coach, Aida Riko.

"Tetsumi-chan, are they done yet?" Riko asked her as she stood infront of the door and knocked, "I guess not."

"Rikochi..." Tetsumi spoke, Riko looked at her, since Tetsumi is shorter than Riko, She has to look down a little to meet the bluenette's eyes, "What do you think will happen today?"

Riko, think for a moment when suddenly the door of the locker room opened widely, leaving the two girls startled.

"Coach? Tetsumi? You can go inside now." Furihata-kun called the two.

"Let's go inside now Tetsumi-chan." Riko said.

"Wait." Tetsumi peeked inside the locker room seeing her twin brother in his jersey, "Tetsuchi, do you need a sport drink?" She asked her brother.

"Ah, sure, the blue one." He said. She just nodded and turn towards their coach, "I'll just go get a drink!" She said to her, then walked before Riko could say anything and let her be. She then walked inside room and started discussing their strategies with the team.

While Tetsumi is walking at the hallway, she passed to the locker room of the Seirin's opponent, Josei.

"I heard that the Seirin has a female coach." She suddenly stopped and overheard the conversation inside. The door was abit opened so she was able to hear the lad voices.

'What are they up to?' She thought and listened closely.

"What?! A girl?!" A guy shouted.

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

'Perverts these days...' I thought to myself and peeked at them, a bit disgusted by what they are talking about. If Rikochi heard this, she wouldnt think twice to kill them.

I was about to walk backward away from the door when I suddenly-

"ACHOO!" I sneezed. Shimatta..!

"Whos there!" A player came out of the room and saw me, "You!" He said, he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me inside their room. oh no...

"Who are you?! Are you stalking us?! Wait... You're from Seirin!" He said.

Everyone stared at me like some kind of helpless sheep surrounded by the hungry wolves.

"uhmmm..." I said, This is troublesome, should I use it? I have a bad feeling about my stay here.

"I-I was lost" I reasoned, I looked at them with my teary eyes like a kid, then a guy went closer to me. His hair is brown, wearing an earphone on his ears which made me uncomfortable all of a sudden. I dont like his presence at all.

"You look cute! Are you lost? Should I help you go back?" He said mischievously.

Oh gross, Okay, this is troublesome, I have not choice but to use it.

Empress Eye.

I closed my eyes for a sec to breathe and smiled, "Gomen! I think I reall am lost! I think I went to the wrong room! So will you excuse me..." I said, I turn around and was about to open the door when a hand stopped me from opening it.

Left hand...

grab...

skirt...

up.

"Wait a minute! You just got here! Let's get to know each othe--" He was about to lift his hand to reach me when I was the first one to reacted and kicked his hand with my foot away from me.

"Ow!! What the hell?!" I reacted and held his hand where I kicked him.

"Oh I'm really sorry! But I have to go! My team needs me!" I smiled mockingly at him, he looked at me in shocked then he calmed down, then he did not stopped.

He was about to grab both of my hands and pinned them at the door behind me when I reacted to it and held his arms first then lowered my body so he would be pushed forward making him kiss the door. Thats right you perv.

"Oh no! My shoes is untie! Oh! What happened to you?!" I said innocently and looked at him beside me who is squating on the ground holding his nose. I smirked and kicked him at his side then fell on the ground.

"Hey! You bastard!!" He shouted.

"Sorry! I have to go now!" I said innocently, I turn my heels and went out. His teammates were shock for the whole scenario that happened infront of them and good thing that they did not dare to butt in since I glanced at them coldly. They should know what I was trying to say.

I skipped at the hallway smiling and opened my eyes.

Yes, my eyes were closed the whole time when that pervert attempts to do perverted stuffs on me, I didn't showed them my eyes because it is unnecessary for them to see what I can do.

I can even do that while my eyes are closed and I can sense my surroundings clearly.

I went to a nearby vending machine, I pressed the button, the sport drink came out and walked back to the out room.

When I got there, I saw Furihata-kun standing by the door, "Furihata-kun?" I called.

He got startled and looked at me surprised, "Woah! I didnt noticed you!" He said then I just smiled at him

"A-anyway, Everyone is at the gym now, lets go." He said then we walked together.