Chapter 10:Before The Match

Chapter 10 Before The Match

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Im back~" I opened the door and went inside the apartment, I went to the living room and saw Taichi's soul flew everywhere... wait, thats not right!

"T-Taichi! You become some kind of a ghost in Mario!!!" I hurriedly went to Taichi and poked his lifeless body using my foot.

"Dont mind him Tetsumi-chan." I saw Tetsuchi next to me holding a glass of water.

"Tetsuchi! What happened to him!" I said worriedly still poking him.

"We finally finished the homeworks. I pushed him to his limits thats all." He said drinking his water.

"Tetsuchi, go take a rest! I'll take care of this Baka." I said and looked at his tredface then I dragged Tetsuchi to the guestroom.

"Goodnight Tetsuchi!" I closed the door and went to the living room.

"Eh? but its still 11, we have to prepare for lunch." He said but I told him that I will just call him once the food is set. He just nodded and closed the door.

Taichi is still laying on the floor still unconscious... really, what did Tetsuchi do to him?

"Oi Taichi! Get up! You might catch a cold!" I said, kicking his sides lightly and sat beside him and looked at the papers.

Well, this should be fine, im sure he will pass.

"H-huh?? What happened?!" Taichi sat up and I sweat dropped, "goodmorning Taichi!" I sarcastically greeted.

"H-huh? What time is it?" He yawned while rubbing his eye.

"Oh yeah, Taichi on Thursday, We have a match with Josei..." I informed him, he stretched and sat beside me and getting something under the table and I saw...

"What the heck is that?!?!?!?!" I shouted, he looked at me confused and put the another pile of papers on top of the table...

"Huh? its a pile of papers?" He innocently said.

"Baka! I know its a pile of papers! But what are you gonna do with that?!" I facepalmed.

"Im gonna answer them?" He said, I sighed and stood, I opened the curtain to let the light of the sun to go inside the apartment. I sat next to Taichi again and tied my hair into a bun.

"Alright Taichi, lets get this finished quickly and pass this fricking homeworks of yours and be able to play at the match!" I shouted determined!