Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal

Third person's POV

"So..." Tetsumi broke the silence between them once they found a spot to sit in the park. Along the way, they saw bright color of lights coming from the food stalls so they decided to buy some. Tetsumi was hesitant at first because hercompanion wants to treat her because he doesn't usually buy food for his friend. Yes, he is that stingy, but Tetsumi accepted the blessing.

He was half amused while watching his friend who stuffs her mouth with food as if she hasn't eaten dinner awhile ago with her idiot friend and her brother.

"At this time you already ate your dinner but why do you look like you didn't ate for months?" He asks her but she just glances at him still stuffing food in her mouth.

"Being a manager is tough ya know!" She muffles at him, which he just raised his eyebrow on her answer.

"Maki doesn't exert energy as we do." He blunts.

"Tha'ts what you think! I bet she's hungry by now and probably eating her favorite dozen of dumplings!" she said which he undeniably agreed as well since his sister loves dumplings. 

"what's with girls and foods anyway, whenever they get treated by someone they will eat as if its the end of the world and not regretting about it." he said in a stern look and Tetsumi just looked at him.

"you treated some girls?" she bluntly asked him which she regretted to hold it back because the way she told him sounds like a jealous girlfriend.

his stern look changes into a curious one and looks directly into her eyes ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

"Do you think a person like me to treat someone," he asks her.

"uhm, no." she answered and they succumbed into silence as they eat their food.

As the two stayed in one spot somewhere near to the food stalls in the park, it did not feel any awkward between the two since they are known for each other way back in middle school and seeing each other again felt nostalgic. The two would always pester each other and making Hanamiya go practice, Tetsumi being one of the few friends of Hanamiya, whether she was asked by their adviser or not, she is willing to pester him more.

Hanamiya being a person who easily gets annoyed and known for its piercing words, Tetsumi got used to his personality despite her friends and even her brother and sister would tell her to be careful around him. Some rumors about him back then were hideous and sometimes exaggerating because they only see him as a horrible and dangerous person. But to her, encountering him many times and with her merry personality, she made her way to handle him... in a way.

"Ne," Tetsumi looked at her friend when she saw how focused he is on her which made her flustered and turn to look at the other way, being conscious all of a sudden.

"Hey, I.m talking to you."  

She wasn't ready with what happened when Hanamiya held her chin and turn her face back to his direction. She was too flustered from his action but when he said something, her reaction turned into a blank as if her world stopped, suddenly whatever he said to her made her hear some kind of eerie sound coming from her ears. 

'Is this the reason why he invited me here?' She thought to herself while Hanamiya tries to catch his friend's attention.

"Oy, are you listening? I said-" 

She then raised her hand to make him stop from talking and nodded to whatever he just told her. She stood up from her sit and left her unfinished bought food on the bench where she sat and started walking back to whatever they went through. Alongside is Nigou, who is obediently following his owner, probably sensing her that she was not happy with whatever he told her.

"Hey! You can't just leave me here! I am not done talking to you!" Hanamiya shouted from afar.

Yet Tetsumi did not budge from his voice and left him behind completely while his words went through her mind and heart that made her heart ache for some reason.

"Welcome back Tetsumi. How was... " Tetsuya stopped when he saw Tetsumi's expression and let her make her way to her room upstairs. He knew his sister very well when she's upset over something and there is only one thing that made his sister very upset aside from not getting her favorite food.

'Hanamiya.' He thought then held his phone when he saw a notification that pops on his screen. 

I can explain on why I didn't update for a long time(months) 

It's because of college that I didn't get to update and make a chapter ehehe. But seriously, it drains my brain and motivation to write but I won't leave you all. I promise...