Chapter 5: My Instinct

Chapter 5 My Instinct

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"mmm..." I slowly open my eyes and looked outside the window, there was a warm light hitting on my face and I looked up, staring at the ceiling recalling what happened when I went over to Makichi's place.

"Well... this is goodbye Makichi! Text or call me if you have any trouble!" She hugged me for awhile and released me.

"Im gonna miss you Tetsucha! We will meet at preliminaries of Kirisaki Daichi vs Seirin!" She said

"Yeah..." I looked at her one last time... she really is became cuter,"and I ALREADY predict that we will win." I said.

"Oh you!" She pulled me towards her and suddenly headlock me which is normal for us since she always does that everytime I predict something, "You always do that! stop it!" she said releasing me from her arms, "Its no fun whenever you predict something!" She pouted, "do you remembered the bet we had before?" She asked.

"Bet? you mean..."

"yeah! That one!" She put her hands into her pocket and let out a cellphone with a strap on it.

A pink basketball inside the small box, the one I got it for her, she still has it,"You predicted that you can get this in one try at the arcade remember?"

"yeah, I remembered..." I smiled before I turn around, that was the time when the three of us went to a arcade after training, that the Teppi was not able to go because he has something to do so we decided to go somewhere for abit.

Should I tell that it wasnt me who got that keychain but her brother? mayybeee next time...

I bid my farewell to her when the train arrived and left.

"What time is it?" I rolled at the right side of my bed and leaned to grab the clock beside me and looked at it?

I just stared at it for awhile before I reacted, "OH GOSH!" I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, Tetsuchi!!!!! Why didnt you wake me up early?! I cant believe its 11! I am so late!!! I rushly went outside to the bathroom and didnt wear a towel since im alone. I went to my closet and wore a White shirt with a star in it and wore a jogger pants. I grabbed my bag and put on my jogging shoes and rushly went outside the house. I saw the sky and stopped. 

'Seriously?' I murmured to myself, 'The news said it will be sunny!' I went back inside the house and grabbed the umbrella, two just incase and went off.

***