Chapter 9: Dead Fish

Chapter 9 Dead Fish

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Ohayo Taichi~...." I yawned as I walked towards him at the kitchen because he was cooking for breakfast.

"Ohayo--WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" He suddenly shouted making me looked at him confused, he was blushing hard like a tomato looking at me. I just stared at him for awhile didn't get what he just said then looked at myself, whats wrong with my... oh.

I was wearing an oversized long sleeved shirt that could see my cleavage because it was unbottoned, probably I was a messy sleeper and with my pink underwear with a ribbon infront is shown as well... I didnt noticed that.

"Oh..... "

...

...

...

...

...

"HENTAI!" *SLAP!* I yelled and slapped Taichi... hard! darn! 

That was embarrassing! Curse that Bakagami!!! Although its my fault, but still! I hate him!!! Baka baka baka! 

I ran back to the guestroom then I slammed the door and I didn't realized I woke Tetsuchi up!

"Eh? Tetsumi? What time is it?" Tetsuchi sat up and rubbed his eye, So cute! And his bed hair! I didnt know my hair is as messy as Tetsuchis!

"Ohayo Tetsumi-chan. Get your clothes changed before you head out for breakfast. We are not in our house." Tetsuchi said and went out.

I changed what I am wearing and wore something... uhmm, a shirt and some shorts. Wait did I even wear shorts last night? No? Okay.

"Tetsumi-chan, breakfast is ready..." Tetsuchi called.

"Coming~" I said, and wore my shorts, and went out. I sat between Tetsuchi and Taichi, I glanced at Taichi and gave him the 'You-did-not see-anything.' look and started to eat my food. Because once Tetsuchi finds out that Taichi saw my virgin body, he WILL use his new vanishing drive right infront of his face!

Taichi shivers as he was starred by Tetsumi who was giving him the death threat and continued eating his food.

***

Taichi and Tetsuchi continued working while I went out for a walk in the park and go to a convenience store before heading back. Taichi said that he ran out of some food because I was the one who ate half of his stocks which he earn a jab from me.