The Party

The party is great so far. Everyone made it, and we made sure it was just us, any staff is out for the night. Rain insisted, and came earlier to help plan and set up, and he's thrilled with how everything looks.

I found up that they have a group chat I'm not included in, and Arlo arranged for the best-dressed-contest to happen. I did tell him I was okay with it, but I had honestly forgotten until tonight. When he told me before we let everyone in, he smiled sweetly, and got me to agree to the prize easily.

Which isn't a problem. I don't mind. The thing is, everyone looks fucking amazing. And Arlo told me to choose.

This is the second hardest choice I've had to make, I tell him, glaring across the room where he's talking to Caste and Atticus, and he turns and smiles.

"Dragon~" Dei drapes his arm over my shoulders. "How do you like my suit?"

"Don't bribe him." Lief scolds, then looks at me curiously. "Unless you take bribes. Then take mine."

"Don't listen to them." Archie is suddenly beside us, flashing a dazzling grin. "No bribes. They're just jealous they can't match my style~"

"Why am I judging?" I grumble. "I don't know shit about fashion."

"Who would you fuck out of all of us?"

"Arlo." I say almost immediately, eyes trailing to him. He almost never dresses up, but he looks hot as fuck when he does. Though we've already went several rounds before everyone got here, I doubt I'd say no to going again.

"No shit." Dei scoffs. "I'd fuck him, too. But would he fuck you in front of everyone? That's the whole point."

"Probably not." I agree. "His demon, maybe, but I dunno if he'd do it."

"You better not be bribing him." Royal says as he walks over, fingers absently playing with the buttons on his shirt. He looks nice in the (royal) blue dress shirt, and slacks that hug his thighs and ass. He has makeup on, including sharp eyeliner that makes him all the more intimidating. "I didn't do all this to not win."

"You all look hot." I say with a sigh. "Fuck, I need a drink."

"I'll get you one." Dei and Lief both say, then turn to glare at each other. Then they're off, seeing who can get one back to me first.

I glance at Arlo again, and see he's got his phone out, eyes wide as he types something. I frown, and see that the others around him are texting, too.

I narrow my eyes, and turn to Archie, who's reading a message with a smirk.

"Why are you all texting?" I demand, snatching Archie's phone from him. He just laughs, watching me as I scroll through the texts in their group chat.

My face flames as I read. They've seemed to reach an agreement. And that is that they want Arlo to fuck me.

"What...?" My eyes flick up to where Arlo's talking with a group of them, his face red. "Is he...?"

"Doesn't sound like you're opposed." Archie grins, and I glare, but there's no heat in it.

"Does he want..." I swallow as Arlo turns to look at me, then turns away, embarrassed. "Fuck."

"Go talk to him~" Archie nudges me towards him with a smirk, and I glare, but reach for him through our link.

I need to talk to you. I tell him, and his head lifts as he nods slowly, then tells me to meet him in the hallway.

I wait outside the throne room doors, and it gives me time to let the thought sink in, which...I like. I like it a lot.