Chase and Alastor: Desicion

Decision for After

Alastor is running his fingers over the book spines, and he smiles up at me. "There's so many."

The two of us have been sitting in front of the bookshelf in our room in the Dragon's palace for at least twenty minutes. We were both happy to find out we both love reading, and we've been content looking at the titles and skimming through.

"Hey," I murmur, brushing a hand over his hair. "We should talk about what we plan to do if we leave."

"Yeah." He doesn't turn away from the books, swallowing.

"What do you want?" I ask gently. "I want this to work. I want to be with you."

"I--I do, too. I just...I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have any money, I don't have family, I don't have anything to give you."

"That's fine. I don't need you to give me anything. You're enough. And I don't have any family either. I have a house, though. In the human world. If you want...we could live together for a while?"

"Really?"

"Mhm, yeah." I run my hand over his hair, smiling. "I've been thinking about fucking you in every room of the house."

His breath hitches. "Really?"

"Oh, yeah. In here, too." I slide my hand down, and his breaths waver. "I want to spread you out on that bed, and touch you till you're begging me to stop."

"Please."

--------------------

Alastor moans beneath me, trembling as I grip his hips. "Chase."

"Fuck, you really like this?" He begged me to bite him, and when I was sure he truly wanted it, I sunk my teeth into his shoulder, and he arched and cried out for more. And he tastes so sweet and delicious, I want more.

"Yes." He rocks his hips towards me. "Fuck me, Chase, please."

I shift us so he's on top, and he gazes down at me, rubbing against my cock.

"Take what you need." I murmur to him.

He sinks down on me, arching, and rolling his hips desperately. He rides me, trembling as my hands slide over his thighs and chest. I tug him down to kiss me, and he moans, arching into me, his hips never slowing.

"I--" His breath hitches, and he buries his face in my shoulder. "I need more."

"Yeah?" My hand slips between us to grip his cock, working us both off faster. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me." He breathes. "Hard."

And I can't find it in me to deny him a thing.