Auggie, Archie, and Darius

The First Meeting (Chapter 21):

"Who are they?" Darius asked the Dragon, eyes on the two men who looked completely opposite, one with shaggy blond hair, the other with sleek black, their clothes light and dark, but completely perfect in his eyes.

"Who? Archie and Auggie?"

He said their names over and over in his head, watching as one of them, the blond one, caught his eye. Darius smiled, and the man's eyes widened, and his head whipped back around, and he hissed at the other, who glanced over, and smiled.

Two. Darius had only expected one. He knew it was possible, but hadn't even considered the option.

He made his way over, watching the blond talk angrily to the other, who watched him approach. The blond fell silent when he reached them.

Fuck, what did he say? He had thought long and hard about it, but his words died in his throat when he was standing next to them.

"Hi." The one with dark hair spoke first, and Darius let himself stare because they were staring right back. "I'm Archie."

"Archie." He forced his voice to work, forced his eyes up to look the man in the eye. "I'm Darius."

"This is Auggie." He said, fingers slipping through the hand of the other, who lifted his chin, lips twitching into a frown. "We didn't think..."

"That there was another one?" He wasn't surprised. From the look of it, they were close. The were happy before him, happy without him there, while he'd been waiting for someone, anyone to connect with properly, and they never came. "I didn't realize..."

Archie cut him off, saving him the embarrassment of stumbling through whatever it was he would have said. "Can we go in? We can talk. Get to know each other."

"Yeah...Yeah, that--that sounds like a good idea."

-------------------------

Auggie left the room as soon as they had set their things down. Darius watched him go, and Archie sighed, laying back on the bed.

"He's upset." Archie murmured. "It's been just us for a long time."

"I didn't think...I didn't think there was anyone for me. I've been here a long time, and everyone came through, but no one was...I didn't feel it."

He didn't have anyone, Auggie realized. "Oh. I'm sorry. We didn't think to look--we never--"

"It's okay. Really. I'm glad you have each other. You seem really happy. I don't want to mess anything up."

"You won't. Trust me." His fingers wrapped around Darius' wrist, tugging him down on the bed. He could feel their chemistry, burning attraction that he knew wasn't one sided. "He'll come around."

"If you're sure." He murmured, and his eyes darkened as Archie casually guided his hand down, and he swallowed, watching him, and letting him do as he pleases.

"Will you touch me?" He asked sweetly, pressing the bigger man's hand against his hardening cock.

He let out a soft groan, fingers sliding down. "Yeah?"

"Please?" He stretched his legs out, making himself comfortable as Darius moved over him, fingers slipping into his pants. He let out a soft sigh, back arching slightly as large hands slid over his body.

But Darius paused. "Auggie..."

"I told him that I'd do this. I want to. He doesn't mind."

"Okay." He breathed as Archie reached to cup the bulge in the giant's pants.