Dei and Lief Pt2

PART 2: In the Car Together (Chapter 23):

Dei searched for Lief among the other Bound, and frowned when he spotted him talking to Pho. He had told the other demon all about their nights together, unable to keep it to himself. But he didn't trust Pho not to spill secrets.

"Pho." Dei crossed his arms, glaring at the man as he approached them. "Fuck off."

"It's okay." Lief patted his arm, smiling sweetly at him. That smile made his heart skip, and he relaxed. "He was nice."

"He'd better be." Dei grumbled, reaching to wrap and arm around the faerie. "He's a bitch to me."

"I am not!" Pho called at his back when they walked away, and Dei flipped him off with a grin, hand dropping to tug Lief against him by the waist.

"That's cute." Lief leaned up as they walked, to kiss his cheek. "Being protective?"

"Maybe." He smiled down at the faerie. "Sit with me in the car?"

His lip twitched up. "Why? Gonna fuck me?"

"If you want me to." He grinned.

"Hm, we'll see."

----------------

"Hey," Lief leaned over to tap Dei's thigh. "Can I try something?"

"Sure." He agreed.

"Good." Lief kissed Dei's jaw, hand pushed into his pants. Dei's eyes widened slightly. "Anyone notices, I'm going to stop."

"Okay." He breathed. He had wanted to do the same thing to the faerie, get him off in the car, but wasn't at all upset with the change of plans.

He thought Lief would just touch him, but he leaned closer, lips brushing his ear.

"How badly do you want to fuck me?" He murmured, fingers wrapping around the base of Dei's cock. "How badly do you want to be inside of me?"

If he hadn't been thinking of it before, he was now, and he wanted Lief sunk on his cock.

"Tell me, baby." He slid his fingers over Dei's cock. "What do you want?"

"I want--" His breath hitched, and he forced himself to keep it down. "I want to bend you over and fuck you here."

His lips stretched into a pleased smile. "Yeah? With everyone watching?"

"I don't care. They can watch." He moved to touch Lief--he needed to touch him in some way, but Lief tsked, catching his wrist.

"Yeah? And what if I bent you over instead?" His breaths stuttered at the thought. "Would you like that? If I fucked you in front of all of them, and showed them what a slut you are?"

Dei was pretty sure his brain short circuited for a moment from his words.

"Yeah? Looks like it." Lief grinned as Dei stammered out an excuse to why he grew impossibly harder at his words. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Is it getting fucked in front of everyone, or getting fucked by me?"

"It's--" Oh, fuck, he wasn't sure. "Both. I want--both."

"You want me to let everyone see what a slut you are? To let them watch you fall apart on my dick?" His fingers slid over Dei's cock, and he swallowed, nodding. "Is that a yes? I want to hear you say it. That you want to be my little slut."

"I--I want to be your slut." He breathed.

"Good boy~" And Dei was pretty sure it was the praise that really set him off.

His eyes squeezed shut, and Lief moved down, taking his cock in his mouth as his hips stuttered, hand pressed over his mouth to muffle the moan he almost let out.

"Do you want me to bend you over my lap, and take you apart with my fingers? To stretch you open to take me, and make you get on your knees and beg for it?" He fisted the demon's hair with his free hand, tugging him closer to bite his neck lightly. "You'd do it, wouldn't you? Beg, and bend over to let me have you?"

"Y-Yes." He stammered. "Fuck."

Lief fucked with his head in the best way. He knew his thoughts were dirty, but the elf made them even better, twisting them in ways he'd never thought of, never knew he desperately wanted.

He finished to thoughts of the night before--when Lief fingered him to tears, edging him for almost an hour before he finally let him fuck him. It had become a routine, Lief would tease and play with him as he wanted, then, when he'd had his fun, he'd tell Dei to hold him down and fuck him. He was often coming up with new ideas, new ways to break the demon, and Dei was always eager and willing to try.

"Good boy." Lief murmured again, and Dei let out a soft sound, reaching to kiss the elf soundly. Lief smiled against his mouth, and when they pulled away, Dei could see that familiar glint in his eyes, full of mischief, and he was sure that's when he decided he was in love.