Chase Pt3

Chase's POV at Hiro's (Chapter 12):

WARNING: ROUGH PLAY/MINOR CNC

I walk out, following Hiro, letting out a soft sigh. It's been almost a century since I've submitted to someone the way I'm about to. But if this man really can help Arlo, I'd do almost anything.

There's three men there already, one bent over the table, wearing sexy red lingerie, and a masquerade-type mask. One of them is behind the one in red, gripping his hips, fucking him on the table. My attention is on the third, who is alone, must be Ryan, and looks up from where he sits, smirking at me.

Hiro nudges me forward, urging me to my knees. "Here he is. Signed everything, so you're free to do as you wish."

"Splendid." His eyes study me, lips pulled up. His eyes drag over me, taking me in like a predator. "Safe word?"

"Wolf." I say, thoughts of Alastor filling my mind.

He nods, and smiles as he looks me over. "I heard you're a brat."

Hiro told me that Ryan likes to be tested. He likes brats because he likes to put them in their place. And, once, a long time ago, I was a bit of a brat. Edward knows, and I definitely still remember how to rile someone up enough to get them to fuck me the way they want.

"Fuck you." I snap.

The slap doesn't surprise me, Hiro said he would, but I go quiet, looking up at him. It's been a while since I've felt turned on by pain, but my eyes flutter shut for a moment, feeling myself get hard at this. Fuck, I forgot how much I liked it.

Fingers cup my jaw, and I open my eyes to see him smirking. "Curse at me again, and it'll be worse. Do you understand me?"

Keeping up the act, I clench my teeth. "Fine."

"Excuse me?" He lifts an eyebrow.

I think about testing it again, but decide against it. "Yes, sir."

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, stand."

"Be gentle with him. Seems like he's new to this." Ryan turns to the man who spoke, smirking as I try to get up. It's hard without my hands, which are still pinned behind my back.

"No, he isn't." He murmurs. "He's been treated like this before. Haven't you?"

I scowl at him, and he grips my jaw, eyebrow raised.

"Yes." I mutter.

"Yes, what?" He smiles, enjoying this too much.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy~ Now stand."

He tugs me down into his lap as soon as I'm up, my legs bracketing his. He can feel the bulge in my pants, and smirks.

"What did I tell you? He likes this. You want to be manhandled, don't you?" I don't answer, embarrassed, and he smacks my thigh, heat flaring in my stomach at the sharp sting. "I said, don't you?"

"Yes." I snap, glaring, because I forgot how much I like it, and I want more. "Yes, I do, so you can fucking stop—"

The slap this time nearly makes me moan, but he grips my jaw, eyes alight, clearly thrilled to have met his match.

"I said don't curse at me. Do you want to do this the hard way? Is that it?"

He pushes me up, and stands, pushing my back so my legs hit the table. We're matched in height pretty evenly, but he has the power here.

"Ryan." The man from before says. "He hasn't in a while. Give him a break."

"We'll see. Listening to rules isn't that difficult. He can do that." He grabs my chin. "I'd hate to ruin this pretty face of yours. Turn around."

I obey, bending over the table, and his hands yank my pants down my thighs. His fingers slide down my spine, to my hips, gripping, and pushing my forward, making my cock grind against the cool, marble table, and I gasp in surprise.

"You're all pent up. You spent so much time complaining, but you want this. Let me help you out, hm?" His hand moves around, taking me in his hand. I hear the other man that's bent over the table moan, and my eyes flick over.

He looks familiar. Those eyes...and, fuck, the feeling of being watched...I forgot how much I loved to be used like this.

I feel fingers rub against my rim, which has had a plug keeping me stretched, but three slick fingers suddenly replacing it, pushed into me roughly, makes me cry out.

"That's too much--"

"I don't care. It's not for your pleasure. I'd rather not have you bleeding when you take me, is all. And look, you're sucking me in so greedily, it doesn't seem like you mind." Fuck, he's right. Why did I ever stop having sex like this?

"You're a fucking ass, let me—"

His hand connects with my ass, hard and sharp, the sound echoing. He pulls his fingers out of me, and I hide my gasp of pleasure as he pushes me against the table.

"You don't fucking learn, do you?" He grabs my wrist, eyes glowing a dark red. Hiro told me this would happen if I pushed him, and I'm suddenly eager.

"Let me go--"

My shirt is suddenly ripped off my body, his hand suddenly morphed into sharp claws that change just as quickly back into his regular hand.

"I didn't really want to hurt you. But I don't like to be disrespected. Spread your legs. Now."

My legs fall open, and I'm unable to break his gaze. He pushes a hand against my chest, keeping me down on the table. With his other hand, he pulls apart the buttons on his pants, letting himself out.

He's a nice size--nothing I haven't seen before, but still. He snaps, and I can almost see the air bending as a bottle appears in his hand. That kind of demon, then. He pops the cap, eyes on mine, a smirk on his lips.

"You're quiet now, huh? Not so brave when you know what's coming from you?"

"I'm not—"

"I didn't tell you to talk." He lifts an eyebrow, as if challenging me to that.

My mouth closes, heat flushing over me. He moves closer, pressing against my rim, and I tense as he press into me.

"F-Fuck." I breath in surprise. He either feels bigger than I anticipated, or it really has been a long time since I've been fucked.

His fingers grip my jaw, and he smirks, pushing deeper into me. "I'll excuse that. But if you curse again, I'll beat your ass, understand?"

"Y-Yes, sir." My legs spread, hips pressing to take him deeper. My body remembers how much I like it, how much I like being held down and fucked, and responds to him eagerly.

"See? It's not so hard to obey, is it?" His fingers move to around my neck, and I moan as he slides out slow, then pushes back in roughly.

He fucks into me, pinning my back against the table, letting out a soft groan when I clench around him. From the corner of my eyes, I see the other two getting up.

"Don't break him." One says to Ryan, focused on the man on his cock as he carries him out of the room. Ryan snorts.

"Bit late for that. But I won't hurt him too bad." He smiles down at me as they leave. "But you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I look away from him in embarrassment, and he snaps his hips, pushing deeper into me with a wicked smile on his face.

"Oh, yeah. We're going to have fun."