Felix and Pho: Decision

Decision for After:

"This bed is perfect." Felix stretched out beside Pho, who smiled as he watched the man roll around in the sheets.

"Mhm, it's pretty strong. You think it'll hold up when I fuck you?"

Felix's cheeks darkened, but he reached for Pho's waistband shyly. "Maybe. Should we see?"

"Good boy~" The demon easily guided him into his lap, eyes dark. "Strip for me, Felix."

Felix obeyed, sliding his shirt up slow, teasing, his body arching against Pho till his large hands gripped his hips.

"Brat." He tugged him closer till they were flush together, and his growing cock pressed against Felix. He undid Felix's belt, keeping eye contact, and smirking when the man turned red. "Talk to me, baby."

"About--About what?"

"Anything." He kissed the dip of his shoulder, tossing the belt away, and working on the pants buttons.

"Um--" His voice wavered, but he was desperate to obey. "The Dragon said he doesn't--that he doesn't need us to stay."

"That's right." His hands slowed for a moment, slipping his pants down his thighs. "What about it?"

"After...After we leave, what are you going to do?"

"Me?" He pressed his fingers against Felix through the fabric of his boxers, and the man trembled, gripping hold of the demon. "I'll do whatever you like."

"Really?" His voice was needy, and he gasped as Pho rubbed his fingers against him.

"Really." He let his lips trail to Felix's jaw, smiling as he moaned softly. "You're so wet, sweetheart."

"O-Oh." His fingers dipped beneath the fabric, and Felix arched when he pressed his thumb where he wanted it.

"You're gonna take my fingers like a good boy, yeah? You're such a good boy."

He let out a breathy sigh. "Pho."

"Hm? Is that a yes?"

"Yes. I'll be good."

"Then..." He shifted them, laying back, and resting his head against the pillow, lips lifting into a grin. "Come up here."

Felix pushed the boxers off, and slid up Pho's body till he straddled the man's face. "Here?"

"That's it." His hands circled Felix's thighs. "Right here."

He spread the man open, and his tongue licked a wet stripe that made Felix's back arch. He gripped Pho's hair, hips rocking as he gasped.

His thighs tightened around Pho's head, his hips rocking. He gasped and pleaded, fingers gripping as Pho pushed two fingers in him, head tipping back for a moment.

"Keep talking, baby."

"Um--" His voice trembled. "I want to go to High Rank with you. At least for a little while. I--oh, Pho, please."

Pho growled, gripping his thighs tighter. "Say it again."

"I--I want to go to High Rank with you. I want to see--to see your home, and--and let you fuck me anywhere you want, and--Pho."

The demon flipped them, pinning Felix beneath him, and he gazed down at him. "Fuck, I love you."

His cheeks flushed. "What?"

His hips rocked, and he pushed into Felix easily, then fucked into the man hard, making him arch and cry out, fingers trembling as he grasped for the demon's shoulders.

"Pho." He gasped. "Do you--Do you really?"

"You want me to say it again?" His head dipped, and he kissed the hollow of his throat. "I love every inch of your handsome body. I love every dirty little thought you have. I love everything you make with those pretty hands of yours. I love your voice, I love your moans, I love your smart mouth, and I love you so very much."

He trembled, turning his face away, his cheeks burning, his breath hitching as Pho rocked into him, keeping his pace. The demon didn't wait for a response, slipping his hand down to get him off, and Felix's back arched as he fucked him harder.

"Please." Felix begged, pushing up to meet his thrusts, gasping and panting till-- "Fuck."

Pho fucked him through his orgasm, eyes on the man's face as his eyes squeezed shut.

"Pho." He breathes. "Wait. Stop, just...hold on. For a minute."

"Sorry. Sorry, I shouldn't have--"

"No." He took a deep breath, eyes meeting his. "I love you, too."

And hearing that made everything in him relax in relief in a way he didn't know he needed.

"Fuck." He whispered, his head pressing to the man's shoulder. "Yeah?"

His fingers trembled as he sunk them in the demon's hair. "Yeah. I--I love everything about you. I love how patient you are. I love that you trust me. I love when you get jealous. I love seeing you fight. I love hearing your voice. I love your dick. I love how loyal you are. I love how strong you are. And I love that you love me for who I am."

Pho let out a shaky breath hearing the words, and Felix laughed, lifting his head.

"Were you worried I didn't love you back?" He asked gently.

"A little. I didn't mean to say it now. I was going to wait for you to say it first."

"I was going to wait for you to say it." Felix said, and that made Pho laugh, and kiss him. "So you'll take me to High Rank?"

"I'll take you wherever you wish. If you want to live in The Land of the Nature Spirits, I'd go."

"You would hate that." He murmured, running his fingers through the man's hair. "No, I want to go to High Rank. If I like it, I might want to stay. I want a throne like yours, though, if I do."

"You can have as many thrones as you want. I'll have a whole forge built for you."

He gasped. "Really?"

"If that's what you want, I'll give it to you." He said, smiling when Felix surged up to kiss him.

"I love you." He breathed.

"I love you, too."