Chase Pt2

At Edward's, while the Dragon is Gone (Chapter 10):

"Hey," I knock on the door to the room Alastor's staying in. "I got you some clothes."

The door swings open, and Alastor stands in the doorway, and he blinks up at me in surprise, brow furrowing as he takes them. "They're yours?"

"Yeah, we don't have a lot of stuff all together. Most of the clothes are ones I left here ages ago...How'd you know?"

"Oh, I...good sense of smell." Right, werewolf. He said he doesn't shift, but didn't elaborate. I wonder what werewolf traits he has that we aren't expecting.

"Will that bother you? If they're mine?"

"No." His cheeks darken. "Thank you."

"Are you doing okay? You've kind of stayed in here since the Dragon's been gone. Did they hurt you?" That hour that he was gone was scary, I had no idea where he had disappeared to, and I couldn't go to try to help. When he returned, scaring us all when he stumbled out of a self-made vortex, looking a mess, I brought him up to shower and rest, and he's stayed in here since.

"No." He murmurs. "It was nothing I didn't like."

My eyebrow lifts, but I don't ask him to elaborate. "But you're alright?"

"I'm fine. Really."

"If you're sure." I don't want to stop talking to him. My eyes flick over his face, enjoying the way his cheeks darken when he notices I'm checking him out.

"How do you know him? Edward?" He asks it casually, but I can tell he's been wondering.

"Edward? He turned me. I lived here with him, and...we were together, for a time."

"Together, like..."

"Sleeping together, yeah." His interest makes me lift an eyebrow. "Why, you like him?"

His eyes widen in alarm, and he shakes his head. "No! No, I--I was just wondering."

"Not him?" My lip twitches up, and I lean closer, eyebrow arched. "You sound jealous, though. Either you don't like that I fucked him, or that he got to fuck me. Is it me, then, that you want?"

His face flames and I grin. "I didn't--I--"

"Hm? All you had to do was ask if you wanted me in your bed." I smirk at him, and he turns away, face red.

"Don't tease me about it." He mumbles, moving deeper into the room, fingers on the doorknob. "I never said that."

"Do you want to?" He pauses, but doesn't look back at me. I stop teasing, so he knows I'm serious. "If you do, just ask. Nothing about the Bind says we can't do anything." Especially since we belong to each other.

He doesn't say anything, but I can tell his mind is racing.

"I'll be next door if you change your mind." I say, deciding to let him think.

I'm 99% sure he'll go through with it.

And about an hour later, the soft knock at my door proves me right.

---

"Oh." He breathes, fingers gripping the sheets. "Chase."

"Hm?" I look up at him, grinning at the flush on his cheeks, and the way his chest heaves. I press a soft kiss to the dip of his hip. "Tell me what you need."

"More--please, touch me more."

"Mhm, here?" I kiss the inside of his thighs, feeling them tense. "Yeah?"