Chase Pt4

Chase's POV on the Pirate Ship with the Dragon (Chapter 16):

I tug the Dragon to me, and Pho shifts so he's blocking us from view, his wings spreading a bit. He's stressed, and is trying to ignore it, but I'm not going to let that happen.

"What're you doing?" He hisses, pushing at my chest as I slide me hands to his hips. "Chase."

"You're stressing out. Take a deep breath, okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm not stressed."

His fingers are trembling, so I lift his hand up, and he scoffs. He's so fucking stubborn.

"I'm fine." He mutters. "It's just—it's nothing."

"Come here." Pho murmurs, cupping his chin. He presses a soft kiss to his mouth, and I can see him visibly relax. "Take a deep breath. What's bothering you?"

"I'm not bothered. There's just a lot of people."

"Creatures." I murmur. "People is used mostly for humans."

"Lots of creatures, then. But it's fine. I need to go get this to the helmsman."

"Where's Felix?" I ask, suddenly noticing he didn't come up with him.

"He said he'll take us if he gets to have Felix on the way." He mutters, glaring at the ground. Ah, so that's it.

"Are you okay with that?" It's obviously no, but I ask anyway.

"It doesn't matter." He starts to walk away.

This is definitely jealously through the Bind. Possessive of Felix, though he knows he won't keep him. I see Pho's fists clench, and lift an eyebrow. So they are Bound together. I thought so.

"Stop." Pho grabs his hands, pulling him back. "You aren't okay. I can tell when you lie, remember? You don't have to be okay. I'll take this to the helm, you go rest."

"I'm fine--"

"Come on." I slide a hand to his back, leading him forward. The ship has rooms down at the bottom of the ship, and I lead him down to the rooms they showed us before. 

The lighting in the room is terrible, no sunlight of course, so no windows , and it's lit by a lamp hammered into the wall, and it flickers weakly, casting a dull light onto the large bed and dresser.

"I don't need to sleep." He tells me, but I lead him to the bed.

"You don't have to sleep. I just want you to talk to me."

He turns away, pulling out of my grasp. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Fine, then." I tug my shirt up over my head, making a split sentence decision. I want to fuck him.

"What are you doing?" He doesn't sound like he's saying no, he sounds interested, eyes taking me in.

"You've slept with all the others. It's my turn, don't you think?"

"I haven't slept with Arlo." But it doesn't seem like he's complaining. I push his legs apart, slipping my hand under his shirt, and guide it up, over his head. His pants are next, and I slip them down his thighs.

His eyes close, and I trace lazy circles on his chest. "Open your eyes."

"No."

I cup his jaw, squeezing lightly. "Open them and look at me." His eyes open, and I smile. "Good boy. That wasn't so hard, hm?"

"You're teasing me." Fuck, he's cute.

"Oh, am I? Sorry."

I slide my hands down to his waist, down to his hips to his thighs. I smirk when he tenses, a soft sound escaping his lips.