Felix and Pho Pt3

The Party at the Castle in the Forest (Chapter 22):

"Drink something." Felix demanded, pushing the cup in Pho's hand. "I don't want to be drunk by myself."

He wouldn't get drunk easily, but he drank, obeying, and watched as Felix merged back into the dancing, and kept eyes on him and only him.

Until his lips met another creature's.

Pho sat up, eyes narrowed. Felix's arms were loped around the neck of the siren, a tall, broad creature, who looked surprised, but not unwelcome to it.

And Pho wasn't...angry. No, he liked seeing Felix with other creatures, he knew monogmy was definitely not for him. But he had made a point to ask about it any other time. And with the sly look when he glanced back at Pho told him he had done it like that on purpose.

Pho searched for the one the man was bound to as the siren kissed Felix back, but he was nowhere to be found. He stood, walking towards them, and Felix saw him approach.

"Told you he'd get up." He heard Felix murmur as he reached out for him.

Pho caught his hand, and tugged him close. His head dipped, and he lowered his voice so only Felix could hear him, pulling him to the side, away from the others.

"Sweetheart, we had an agreement, remember?" His voice was gentle, a sweet smile on his face, but Felix shivered at it. "We ask first, right? You can remember that, you aren't that drunk."

He let out a shaky breath, blinking up at him. "Y-Yeah."

"That's what I thought. You wanted to see, hm? What I'd do?" His fingers cupped Felix's face, lips ghosting over the shorter man's. "If I'd be jealous enough?"

"N-No." He denied.

"No? Well, I'm not. Kiss who you want tonight. But, of course, that means I'll kiss whoever I want, too." His hand slipped into his pocket, and he pulled out a vial of dark red liquid. "Let's take a drink, hm? Make it more exciting?"

"Is that..." Felix's brow furrowed, then his eyes widened. "That's the thing Arlo told us about."

"That's right." He swirled the liquid in the bottle, smirking down at Felix. "What do you think?"

The potion in the bottle would increase their lust for each other, which was just what Pho wanted. He arched an eyebrow, challenging him.

Felix took the bottle from him, popping the lid off. He met Pho's eyes, and drank, the potion warm as it slid down his throat.

"Well?" He pushed it back into Pho's hands, the vial half empty. "We'll see if you get to fuck me tonight."

"Yeah?" Pho downed the rest of it, and grinned. "We'll see how long you resist."

---------------

"Fuck." Felix hissed, fingers gripping Pho's hair as the demon went down on him.

Pho looked up at him with dark eyes, gaze heavy and filled with need. Felix couldn't keep eye contact, turning away. He had lasted longer than he thought, having gone to Niko and Caste, who were more than happy to keep him occupied. But Felix couldn't stop watching the way Pho easily kissed Alastor, pressed against him, Chase on the other side of the man, but neither of them could get what they needed.

"Look at me." Pho's voice was different now, Felix had never heard him so turned on before, voice low and strained, needy. The demon's wings stretched out behind him from where he was knelt between Felix's legs, flicking and trembling as the man moaned. "Felix."