Auggie, Archie and Darius Pt2

First Times + Party (Chapter 22):

"Have you done this before? With someone else?" Archie was stretched out on the bed, with his head in Darius' lap, flicking through pictures on his phone, but paused at the giant's question. Auggie was asleep, curled at Darius' side, the giant's fingers running through his hair.

"We have." Archie looked up at him to answer. "A couple times, but never like this."

"Like what?"

"With someone like you. You switch so easily, but you didn't stop paying attention to Auggie when I was focused on you. I liked that." He gaze shifted for a moment, to the sleeping man.

"You really care for him. It's sweet."

He smiled. "He's been my best friend since we were kids. He hates me sometimes, but I'm the only one he has. Or--I was." He turned back to Darius. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Not where I switched. I'm always on top."

"Yeah?" He smiled, fingers brushing against the giant's cheek. "You liked it, huh? Being put in your place?"

His eyes closed gently, and he let out a soft breath. "Y-Yeah."

"You have another round in you?"

For Archie? Definitely.

---------------------

"Suck." He pushed his fingers into Darius' mouth, and the man opened up for him obediently, cock throbbing as he imagined it was Archie's cock instead. "Fuck. Good boy."

Darius moaned softly at the praise, and Archie guided his head closer.

"That's hot." He murmured, tipping the man's head up to meet his eyes. "You want my dick?"

Darius nodded, opening his mouth to speak, but Archie pressed down on his tongue, smirking when his eyes fluttered closed. He was knelt on the ground between Archie's legs, and the demon loved having him that way.

"Take my pants off, sweetheart."

Fuck. He liked that, Archie could tell. His large hands pressed against the bulge in Archie's pants, and Darius slipped the pants off, eyes dark and level on Archie's cock.

He slid his fingers out to let him speak. "Hm? What is it you want?"

He could see Darius' cock from this position, and he was hard and leaking and Archie loved it.

"Please." He breathed, right against Archie's cock. "I want--I want to make you feel good. Can I suck your cock? Please?"

"Go ahead."

He liked this far too much, he had never had such a dominant man on his knees for him. And Darius' mouth felt so, so good.

"Okay." He breathed. "I want you to fuck me."

Darius blinked up at him, eyes dark. "Can I?"

"Yes. Fuck--come up here. You're gonna be good for me?"

Darius obeyed, listened when he told him to push into him slowly, to wrap his fingers around his cock. He gasped when Darius was in him, eyes closing for a moment as he adjusted.

"Fuck." His head fell back, fingers trembling as he reached to grip the back of Darius' neck. "Good--that's good, sweetheart."

He groaned, leaning down to kiss him. "Can I--Can I move?"

"No." He murmured. "Not unless you beg."

His breath stuttered. "Beg?"

"You can do it, darling." His hand came up, cradled the side of the man's face. "If you want to fuck me, then beg for it."

"Please?" He breathed. "Please, I want--I want to fuck you, Archie, please."

"Hm." He smirked, his hands sliding down Darius' back to rest on his shoulders. "Fuck me hard, then."

Darius pushed into him, his head dipping to bury in Archie's neck as he fucked into him. He felt so, so good, and he let out a stuttering breath as Archie's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Such a good boy." He murmured. "You're fucking me so well, Darius, fuck."

Thoughts from earlier flitted in, and he pressed him into the bed, moving faster, fucking him harder. He couldn't get enough.

Archie's head tipped back, and he arched beneath him. "Yes. Fuck, you feel so good."

"Archie?" They heard Auggie's sleepy voice, and Archie groaned, arms winding around Darius' neck to pull him closer.

"Yes, babe?"

He shifted, focusing on them, and his cheeks flamed. "O-Oh."

Archie let out a breathless laugh. "Yeah."

His eyes trailed over them, and his breath hitched. "Can I..."

"You want to touch?" Archie reached for his hand, and tugged him closer. He wasn't tired anymore, alert and curious, moving to sit beside them.

"Don't slow down." Archie told Darius, who obeyed without thought, keeping up his pace, but keeping his his eyes on Auggie as well.

Auggie slid his hand over Archie's chest, thumbs brushing his hardening nipples, and Archie arched into it, gasping.

"Kiss him." Archie murmured, and it didn't matter who he was talking to, because they both leaned in, Darius' free hand cupping the back of Auggie's head. "Fuck, you're both so pretty."

Darius decided the position wasn't giving Archie enough, and leaned down to kiss his shoulders.

"I'm going to turn you." Darius murmured, pulling out, and Archie let him guide him up, so he rested with his back against the giant's chest. He sunk him back down onto his cock, and Archie groaned as he started his pace back up.

Auggie settled in front of him, and leaned down to take his cock in his mouth.

"Fuck." He gasped, arching as Darius rocked his hips up. His hand sunk into Auggie's hair, head falling back onto Darius' shoulder. "Feels so fucking good."

Auggie moaned when Archie fisted his hair, fucking his mouth, and Darius felt another surge of desire, desperate to learn about everything these two liked. Archie rocked into Auggie's mouth slowly, and he tipped his head back to meet Darius' gaze.

"Fuck me harder." He murmured, and it was in no way a suggestion. But Darius was all to eager to agree. 

-----------------------

Archie let out a content sigh as Darius burrowed closer to him, Auggie on the other side of the giant. 

After the party, they had returned to their room for another couple rounds before they all, exhausted, cleaned up and went to sleep. But Archie couldn't sleep, and his fingers trailed over Darius' back in soft shapes as he thought.

He was happy. He was really happy.

"Archie." He heard Darius' deep, tired voice in his ear, and leaned into him when his arms wrapped around his body. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine." He murmured, tipping his head for a kiss. "Thank you."

"Hm? For what?"

"I don't know. Waiting. Being here and understanding."

"Anytime." He returned the kiss, and Archie smiled against his lips.

"Roll over." He murmured. "I want your back."

Darius was definitely not built to be the little spoon, but Archie moved up so he could rest his head against the man's shoulder, one leg slug over his hip as Darius pulled Auggie to his chest.

Archie let himself drift to sleep with a smile on his face. This was going to be great.