Authors note

Welcome reader, I'm so happy to have you join me as we explore the story together.

A few quick notes before we get started.

I do not own BTS and this story is entirely fictional. Any similarities between this story and any others are a coincidence.  As fiction I may take liberties with certain details throughout the story.

This story may have some difficult moments. I won't dwell unnecessarily but I also won't indicate trigger warnings in advance. If that makes you uncomfortable I encourage you to check out much of the other interesting writing on this platform.

Please do not take this work and republish it elsewhere. It is good to like others work and it is good to be inspired by others work. I like and am inspired by other writers all the time. Instead use that inspiration to add your own creativity here, on other platforms, or in other ways in the world.

I have a lot of ideas about where I want to go with this book but I generally write real time.  As my readers who are rejoining me know I normally publish on Friday, often several chapters at once. If you are reading along real-time please check to ensure you start with the first new publish chapter each week.

I do promise you I won't abandon you and this story.  There may be weeks I am unable to post, but I assure you I'll come back and continue on. 

Now let's see where our characters will lead us on this journey!

____________________

I know there are many werewolf stories out there and each has their own rules of how the werewolf world works.  This will borrow heavily from the established norms but also introduces new ideas. I won't outline all of the rules of how this werewolf world will work in advance but I assure you that everything you need to know will be presented as part of the story line.