Chapter 52

One thing the omega discovered during the alpha's rut was that his own need to please and focus on his alpha allowed him to largely drown out any of the other alpha voices that otherwise were pinging through his brain. He seemed to only hear Namjoon and was only able to communicate back to him in exchange.

"Alpha, need you, need you alpha" was the constant mantra he sent to the larger dominant wolf in front of him.

The alpha was happy to offer soothing words in return. "My omega, so sweet, so beautiful, so submissive. I'm going to take care of you forever. You are mine. Going to cover you in my scent. Going to keep you safe. Mine and only mine."

The omega preened under the praise and the focused attention. Namjoon really was an incredible alpha and to have his undivided attention brought about a new high for the boy.

The alpha was fully committed to bathing the omega in his scent. His lips and tongue explored every part of his exposed body, followed by occasional nips. The alpha spent hours on end nuzzling and tickling the omega, following with his warm breath and brushes from his soft hair. Each minute together the omega slipped deeper into a submissive headspace, fully pliant to the needs and desires of the alpha who filled his every sense.

Anything the alpha asked of him was a "yes". He wanted nothing more than to please his alpha and bask in the radiating warmth of his encouragement and praise. The lingering heat barely crossed the omega's mind. His own comfort, even a need to eat or drink fell second to his unwaveringly focused on the larger man in front of him. He trusted the alpha to tell him what he should do and to care for his every need. He was simply clay for the alpha to mold and model as he would.

—------------------------------

On the fourth day the rest of the pack heard Namjoon stirring and the door to his room opened. They were eating breakfast and just discussing how Namjoon's rut would have ended sometime during the night.

Everyone was anxious to see the alpha and their omega and to hear how they fared in their time alone together. It would be a sign of things to come and they hoped that their sweet pup was thriving under the alpha's care. After all, he'd need to get through six ruts a year, ensuring he had a good experience remained paramount. While nobody mentioned it, all of the alphas secretly hoped to link their ruts with the omega's heat and were eager to hear how it went.

One set of loud footsteps echoed through the hallway, the omega must be either sleeping or more likely was carried in the alpha's arms. Hopefully they would join the rest of the pack for breakfast. If everyone was honest they were starting to get a little itchy waiting for their omega to return and bless them all with his sweet smile and blushing cheeks.

Namjoon was greeted with wide eyes when he came into view of the kitchen table. Yes, the omega was in his arms, but in his wolf form. The same beautiful white wolf they had seen out at the farm, coat shining and black eyes shimmering. The wolf lay on his back in the alpha's arm, a sign of full submission to the wolf holding him.

When they entered the room the little wolf's nose began to wiggle, sniffing out the new environment. He quickly wiggled out of the alpha's arms and stood in front of him, baring his teeth and growling at the shocked pack members that were sitting at the table.

"He...shifted?" Yoongi was the first to find his voice again. "Did you use your alpha voice?"

Namjoon softly shook his head no. "I think he finally was comfortable enough to shift on his own. We both spent part of the last few days in wolf form and part in human form. It was..." Namjoon trailed off for a moment in thought as he grinned. "Glorious."

Their brief exchange was interrupted by the barking of the little wolf that was clearly trying to intimate the alphas at the table while they coo'ed over how cute he was.