info !!!

Hey guys! This is just a bit of information of the characters that will be in the story.
This story does have mentions of mental health issues such as an eating disorder, suicdie and  self harm. I understand that these topics may be triggering to a certain audience. I have decided to add these into my story as it is something i have struggled with over many years. I will aim to not add much detail to make these scenes easy to read without being very triggering. Feel free to skip if you need to. Your own health and safety is important. Please read with caution. ❤️

This story is set in 2019 for reference!

Lily Wells

20 years old - Born 14th November 1997Lives in KansasAmy's best friend

Lives in Kansas
Amy's best friend

___________________

Amy Miller

19 years old - Born 15th March 1998Lives in KansasLily's best friend

Lives in Kansas
Lily's best friend

Backstory of their friendship: Lily and Amy met back in grade one. Ever since then they have been inseparable. Amy is a huge Sam and Colby fan, meanwhile Lily just listens to her rants about then. Lily enjoys their videos but it's a huge fan at all.

Lily's backstory: Lily has always dreamed of getting a degree in psychology and is currently in university for it. Lily's dad passed away when she was 14 from suicide. Now it is just her and her mum living together. She has struggled ever since her dads passing with an eating disorder and self harm but is on a journey to a great place. Luckily, she has the support from Amy and her mother.

Amy's backstory: Amy is on the road to becoming an influencer. She started out on instagram just supporting small business to increase their following and her own. Amy lives with her mum and dad, just a few streets away from Lily. She is a massive Sam and Colby fan and has been supporting them since vine. Amy is mainly obsessed with Colby as you can tell by the more you read in the story.

Thank you for deciding to give my book a chance! This is my first story I have ever published so I apologise if it isn't the best.