chapter 14 - irresistible

Colbs🖤
I'm so happy you decided to join Lily. I'm just so irresistible aren't i?

I scoffed at this message. You're just so irresistible brock. In all honesty, I wasn't sure how to reply.

Lils 🖤
I'll keep you updated . Talk soon

Short, sweet and simple. Checking the time, i realised it was almost time for dinner. It was obvious Amy had the same thought too as her stomach grumbled.

"Taco Bell?"

"Taco Bell?"

The room filled with laughter as we both agreed on the same meal without even thinking twice about it. Guiding me out the door, we got in the car and began to head to our destination.

Colby's POV

Sam, Corey, Aaron, Jake and I were all sat in the living room, yet again, fighting over a movie to watch.

"We've already watched that!" Corey shouted at Jake. This became almost an everyday routine for us, arguing over movies half of us have seen while the other half hasn't.

"Just pick a god dam movie." I said, picking up my phone in the process. I wasn't mad at them, surprisingly, i was just simply over the back and forth. 

"Someone has their knickers in a knot." I scoffed at Jake's remark. The kid had a mind of his own. No filter whatsoever and always says the first thing that comes to his mind. I'm surprised he hasn't been canceled yet. Sure, he hasn't said anything to intentionally hurt someone, but sometimes he should really watch it.

"I found the perfect movie. Paranormal Activity. Fitting, am i right?" Corey perked up.

-

After eating about all the popcorn we owned, laughing and a few jump scares every know and then, everyone had fallen asleep. Everyone but me that was. I've been up late every night working on the video we filmed with Lily and Amy. Speaking of them, i was curious to see if Lily had replied.

Colbs🖤
I'm so happy you decided to join Lily. I'm just so irresistible aren't i?
read 7:36pm

In my defense, i was joking about me being irresistible. She was probably just busy. Sighing, i placed down my phone, deciding to get back to editing.

Two hours have passed since i last checked my phone. Two hours of rewatching, cutting and finalising. The video was finally perfect and ready. Flipping over my phone to check the time, a new message displayed across the screen.

Lils 🖤
So charming brock. How does mid augest sound?
10:17pm

Colbs🖤
I'll talk to Sam to confirm. Sounds like a plan.

Lily's POV

Arguing forwards and back with Amy, we both finally agreed on a month to fly back to LA. If we fly mid august, school break will have started, we'll have enough money for flights and accommodation and any spare money we may need. I sent Colby a text, praying that he could make it work. Simply because i wasn't bothered to change the date with Amy.

Glancing down at my phone, i opened Colby's message. The plan was almost set. Now we just have to wait and see if the idea works for Sam.

Plugging my phone on charge, i rolled over, starring off into the dark space of my room. Tomorrow, my first date, with a guy i just met. I've been on dates before, however, we had previously known each other.

A fresh start. Something i was in desperate need for. Only one can hope everything goes smoothly.

A/N: i'm so so sorry! massive writes block at the moment. i hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. longer ones soon to come.

How does everybody think the date will go?