chapter ten- caught

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I said, excusing myself from the table and walking outside. Everything was going well. Colby and I had finished at the beach and decided to get some ice cream. Until i got a call from Amy.

"Give me on good reason on why i tried to find you at last nights party and there you were with Colby, sucking each others faces off!" She screamed through the phone. I was sure the passing people could make out every word she said.

"Slow down what! I don't remember kissing Colby, let alone remember anything from last night. And if Colby and i did apparently kiss, which would never happen, why are you so mad anyways?" I felt myself get more and more annoyed every time she opened her mouth to accuse me of kissing Colby.

"You were kissing him! I saw it with my own eyes! And maybe i'm so mad and upset because you know how much i like him and you go ahead and repay me like this? It's disgusting. I'be booked another flight back home. I take off in about 30 minutes. Have fun with Colby." The ending beeping of the call rang through my ears. What the fuck just happened. I raced back inside the restaurant and was met with a Colby who looked extremely worried. He gave me a look, gesturing if i was okay. I brushed it off, not wanting to talk about it.

time skip
back at the trap house

"Hey where is Amy? Is she all good?" Sam asked. "Oh about that....she flew back home hours ago. Her and I got into a bit of  a fight." Sam stood there speechless, his mouth wide open, visibly confused and in shock at my response.

"What? But you guys were meant to fly back together." He said.

I just sighed and shook my head.
"Can we talk privately..." I spoke softly.

Sam nodded his head and lead the way into his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

We sat on his bed and i told him everything. From her not answering my texts earlier in the morning, all the way till our conversation over the phone. Sam was shocked to say the least.

"So...she said you and Colby kissed but you don't remember?" He questioned.

I nodded my head slowly, ashamed of the situation. It made everything so much more awkward, considering i just starting getting more comfortable with them. Sam reached into his pocket and began typing. He put his phone away and within five seconds, there was a knock at the door.

Colby

"Lily...can we uh talk?" He said, looking down slightly.

This wasn't about last night right?

A/N: Sorry that it's so short i just needed a fill chapter. Next ones will be longer ❤️