chapter four - video

The car ride felt like it went for eternity. After a few more turns i felt the engine to the car turn off and Sam put the car in park. A deafening silence filled the air when the boys got out of the vehicle. Excitement yet nervousness radiated off our bodies as we patiently waited for them to get our stuff and help us out the car.

With a slam off the trunk closing, we knew it was just about time. My door opened and i felt someone's hands on me. I slightly jumped, not expecting the contact.

"You're alright Lily. It's just me." A voice said.

Colby.

He guided me out the car and over to what i assume was the footpath so we were out of danger. We could hear the boys set up their camera and hit record.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are joined by two very special guests." Both boys said as I smiled in the direction i was facing.

"This is Lily, our winner of the competition, and Amy, the friend Lily decided to bring along. The girls actually have no clue where we are, hence the blindfolds, but i'm sure you fans will remember this location." Colby said.

The fans will recognise the location? I've got no clue but i'm sure Amy does.

"Alright guys are you excited to see where we will be staying tonight?" Sam asked.

I nodded in agreement as my nervous began to flood back into my body.

"On the count of 3! 1....2....3!" Colby cheered as he lifted up my blindfold as Sam did Amy's. I was face to face with a camera and the car behind it. I looked at Amy and she looked so thrilled. Turning my head over my shoulder, i noticed a big ship behind me. I didn't know the name but it did look familiar.

"Oh my god! We're at the queen mary!" Amy said in excitement. The guys face lit up when they realised Amy knew the place.

"Well why don't you guys introduce yourself to the fans?" Sam questioned.

"I'll start! My names Amy and i'm 19 years old. I love all this scary, haunted stuff but never had the chance to do it. I originally entered the competition and forced my best friend, Lily obviously, to sign up and i'm so glad she did." Amy rambled.

"Uh i'm Lily and i'm 20. I'm from Kansas and i'm just excited to be given this opportunity." I mumbled. I wasn't too big on talking in front of people even though nobody was there, i still knew millions of people would be watching.

Colby gave me a reassuring smile as Sam explained how everything was going to work. They shut off the camera and we began to walk inside.

"Reservation for Golbach." Sam said to the guy at the front desk.

"Room B340...." The guy whispered before he began to talk.

"Here's your key. Feel free to walk around and explore. Most importantly, enjoy your stay guys." The guy at the front desk spoke.

We thanked him and began to head towards our room. Turning down a hallway and gush of cold air brushed me. Goosebumps ran up and down my body. The place felt eerie, almost as if something truely bad had happened here. With a few more steps we were faced with a door that had no number on it.

"Are you sure this is our room guys? It has no room number on it." I questioned.

"Yeah it is. The room is shut off from the public but they reopened it to the public for 3 weeks so we booked it immediately." Sam answered.

I nodded my head in understanding as Colby unlocked the door. An negative energy painted the room as we walked inside. We put all of our stuff in the room and sat on a couch that was there. I cleared the table in front so the boys could set up the camera. Squishing up, Amy and I sat in the middle, Colby on my side and Sam on the left of Amy.