chapter nine - hangover

My head was throbbing as the sun shown through the window. I sat up, wincing at the pain in my head. In a moment, a wave of nausea washed over me. I quickly raced to the bathroom, hunching over the toilet, throwing up everything i had eaten in the past four days. When i was done, i looked at myself in the mirror.

Confusion and worry filled my mind. Where was I? This definitely wasn't my bathroom and this most definitely wasn't my bedroom. Looking down, I realised these weren't my clothes either. I was in a large baggy shirt and some grey sweatpants. I opened the bedroom door, peaking out to see if anybody was near. A sense of familiarity wondered. I was at the Sam and Colby's place.

I crept down the stairs, a few voice could be heard.

"Well good morning to you" A familiar voice said.

Colby was stood in the kitchen smiling at me, Sam on his side preparing breakfast. The smell of McDonalds filled the air as i walked closer to the kitchen.

"Alright what the fuck happened last night?" I asked

"You don't remember anything?" Colby asked, a hint of hurt washing over his face before he covered it up with a grin. I shook my head in response to his question. I assumed maybe it was just a lot of fun and he wanted to make sure i had some sort of memory of it.

"Last thing I remember is taking shots and then walking out into the main area to dance." I mumbled trying to remember anything that may have happened. 'Let's just say, Tequila is a big no for me."

Colby and Sam both laughed at my comment as a plate was put in front of me. I thanked Sam and immediately began to dive into my food. To say i was starving was an understatement. We all sat around the table, speaking of the events of last night, however none of the memories appeared in my mind. I felt kind of bad but for what i could remember, i know i had a lot of fun.

"What's the time?" I asked, looking up after finishing my plate of food.

"11am..That means your flight isn't for another 7 hours. We made sure to book you guys a later flight since we figured we would all be a bit hungover after the party. Speaking of you two, where is Amy?" Sam answered.

"Is she not here?" I was so confused. Why would they ask that if she wasn't here and if she wasn't here than...where was she?

Sam looked at Colby for a response but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't seen her since last night. I think i saw her go inside from the pool area and then she just disappeared into the crowd. I figured she was going to find you." Sam stated as he began to put away all of our rubbish.

A sense of fear hit me. I have no clue where she is. I quickly raced back upstairs and barged into the room i had slept in. I yanked my phone off the charger, thankful for whoever plugged it in and quickly texted Amy.

Amy <3

Where are you?

Amy?

Text me when you're awake.

Im worried about you

1 missed call.

Why is your location off?

Helloooo?

Amy please answer when you're awake.

My heart sank as i began to worry more and more about her. She was a smart girl but the thought of something bad happening to her raced through my mind. I needed a distraction. I walked into the bathroom, deciding i should get ready for the day.