Chapter Two

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in the main living room, Klaus is with Ames and Nadia with the parchment letter.

"This can't be real." Klaus said, a bit in disbelief. "This can't be from Christy."

"It's been a few days since . . ." Ames trailed off.

". . . since my wife's funeral." Klaus said. And looks at Christy's parchment letter in his hand. "I want to believe this. But I'm willingly to have a benefit of a doubt."

"She's alive, Klaus." Nadia told her son-in-law.

"You can sense her." Klaus said, knowingly.

"I can. And she's been waiting for you." Nadia told her son-in-law.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Ames and Klaus are taking a stroll through the entrance hallway.

{Christy's Outfit}

"My daughter is smart. She would leave a clue for me and her mother whenever she would disappear or we could not find her." Ames said to Klaus.

"So, apparently, Chris left me her pendant necklace to let me know that she's alive." Klaus said to Ames.

"Apparently so. But Nadia and myself knows our daughter very well." Ames said.

And then, suddenly, Klaus hears Christy's voice in his head.

"Klaus?" Christy spoke to her husband, telepathically.

"She's here. I just heard her voice in my head." Klaus said to her father-in-law, Ames.

"I'll leave you to it." Ames said, and walks away.

Klaus slowly walks in the entrance hallway and glances at Christy, who's standing beside a pillar.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He walks over to her and they embrace in a hug. He gently spins her around and gently sets her back down on her feet.

"I knew you would figure it out." Christy said to him.

Klaus and Christy gently pulls away from the hug.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

"I know, I know. And I'll explain everything." Christy said to her husband.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Christy are sitting on the curved sofa. And she has told him everything.

"After my funeral, Anubis took my ghost spirit to the ghost spirt world. It took a few days for Anubis to restore my life-force. And so, when my Uncle Cyrus and Aunt Ismene summoned Anubis, my body was already prepared for the Sacred Waters Pit." Christy told Klaus.