Chapter Twenty

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the kitchen countertop, Christy is cooking herself some scrambled eggs and bacon in a frying pan.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently holding her close to him.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted his wife, gently resting his chin on her left shoulder.

"Hi, Klaus." Christy greeted back her husband. "Where's Luna and Trinity?"

"With Nikole at Mount Orasani." Klaus told her. He gently pulls himself away from Christy, walking over to the cabinet, and gets a plate and a fork from the utensil drawer. He gently sets both the plate on the kitchen counter and the fork on the plate. "Scrambled eggs and bacon?"

"Yeah, I have to keep my strength up, you know." Christy said, putting the scrambled eggs and bacon on the plate.

"But are you okay, really?" Klaus asked her, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy reassured him.

"I just-I just can't shake this feeling that something's still off." Klaus said to her.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

Suddenly, a whoosh of thunder is in the courtyard.

Klaus and Christy exchange glances at each other and walks inside the courtyard and sees Ismene wearing casual clothes.

"Aunt Ismene?" Christy said.

"We need to speak." Ismene said.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, now, sitting in the sofa chairs, Ismene had told Klaus and Christy that she will die a temporary death again.

"Are you bloody serious?" Klaus said with a scowl look on his face. "Christy has to die again."

"Christy's body needs to heal itself completely. Now, that Emperor Junius is no longer draining Christy's strength and her energy, she needs to die, temporarily, so, her body can be restored." Ismene told Klaus.

"I'm sorry, but I'm willing to discuss this any further." Klaus said, getting up and walks away.

Ismene and Christy exchange concerned looks at each other. Christy gently sets down her plate of half eaten scrambled eggs and bacon and gets up, walking after Klaus into the ballroom.