Chapter Twenty-Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy is gently balancing herself as she gently walks on the second floor balcony railing.

{Christy's Outfit}

Kol and Rebekah walks inside the courtyard and looks up at their sister-in-law, Christy.

"Christy? What the bloody hell are you doing up there?" Rebekah bewilderedly asked.

"I'm practicing my balancing." Christy told Rebekah.

"Be careful up there." Kol said.

"I will." Christy said.

And then, Mathias slowly walks inside the courtyard. "Guys?"

"Hello, Mathias." Rebekah greeted him. "Where's my other niece, Nikole?"

"At Mount Orasani with Luna and Trinity." Mathias told her. "Have you guys seen Freya?"

"Not really no." Kol said.

"What happened?" Rebekah asked, becoming concerned.

"I was supposed to meet her at Rousseau's for drinks. I called her phone and left her text messages, but she didn't reply." Mathias told him, becoming worried about his wife. "I think something's wrong."

"Can you do a locator spell to find her, Mathias?" Christy asked, gently crouched down on the balcony railing.

Mathias looks up at Christy. "Yeah, sure."

⚜️⚜️

IN THE WOODS

Later on that day, after Mathias had performed a locator spell to find his wife, Freya, Klaus and Christy slowly walks through the woods.

"Why would Aurora kidnap Freya?" Christy asked her husband.

"Don't know, but this is obviously a trap." Klaus said to his wife.

Christy sees an old carpenter's shop up ahead of them. "Klaus? Freya is in the old carpenter's shop."

"You can sense her magic?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, it's faint. But I can sense Freya's magic from here." Christy said.

"I'll handle Aurora, you rescue Freya." Klaus said to her.