Chapter Twenty-Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning, Klaus is asleep in bed, facing each other, underneath the bedcover. He's wearing a gray tank top and lounge pants.

 He's wearing a gray tank top and lounge pants

{Christy's Nightdress}

- Klaus's Nightmare -

In the infirmary medical room, Christy wears a long infirmary gown, inhales and exhales.

Nadia gently strokes Christy's hair with her hand.

"Just hold on, Christiana." Nadia said, daughter, urging her daughter to stay awake.

"Tell Klaus I love him." Christy said to her mother, succumbing to her injuries as she takes her last breath and dies.

- Reality -

Klaus wakes up from his nightmare and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body.

He looks up at the doorway at Christy, who is at the doorway.

"Is it the same nightmare?" Christy asked him, concerned.

"Not this time." Klaus told her.

Christy slowly walks over to his side of the bed and sits down beside him. She gently caress his cheek with her hand.

"Your mind's playing tricks on you." Christy said to her.

"I don't know." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy gently lays back down on the bed and he gently covers them both with the bedcover.

"I just have this feeling that I'm gonna lose you again." Klaus said to her.

Christy gently caress his cheek with her hand. "I'm not going anywhere, Klaus."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He pecks a kiss on her forehead and they both slowly goes back to sleep.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair, eating a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal.