Chapter Eleven

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

The next day, Christy is in the main room, looking around at the Zenith's Ravens perched atop of the second floor balcony railing.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hello, Christy." The Vampiric Elder God Zenith greeted her, slowly walks inside the main room. "Thalia stepped out for groceries. But she'll return a few minutes."

"It's alright. I just wanted to come by and check on you guys." Christy said. "How's Damien and Irene?"

"They're fine. They're visiting Mount Orasani." Zenith told her.

"So is Luna, Trinity, and Nikole. They have to have something fun activities to do to keep them occupied." Christy said.

Zenith and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And Thalia walks inside with two groceries bags.

Zenith walks over to Thalia and gently takes the other grocery bag.

"Thanks, Z." Thalia thanked her husband, Zenith, and looks at Christy. "Hey, Christy."

"Hey, Thalia." Christy greeted her back. "I also make groceries errands too."

"Maybe, me, you, Klaus and Zenith can have a dinner party sometime." Thalia suggested.

"Yeah, if our immortal husbands doesn't try to destroy each other." Christy playfully teased.

Zenith, Thalia and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"Well, I'll see you guys around." Christy said, and walks away.

"You too, Christiana." Zenith and Thalia said in unison and they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that day, Christy is with Caicos is in his scientific lab.

"How many of your medicine tinctures can I take?" Christy asked.

"As many as you like." Caicos replied, wearing a pair of glasses, sitting at his desk.

"Okay." Christy said, putting some tinctures in a pouch bag.

"And by the way..." Caicos trailed off.
"... why do you need my medicine tinctures?"