Chapter Twenty-Nine

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

The next day, Ana and Christy are sitting at a table with their plates of omelettes, drinking glasses of mimosas.

{Christy's Outfit}

"You're leaving this afternoon and I thought you and I would share breakfast together." Ana said, eating a forkful bite of her omelette.

"It's very nice of you to do this, Ana." Christy said with a small smile, eating a forkful bite of her omelette.

" Christy said with a small smile, eating a forkful bite of her omelette

"You know, I'm gonna miss you." Ana said to Christy.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Ana." Christy said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they eats their breakfast food.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After Ana and Christy departed from each other, Christy slowly walks inside and sees her daughters, Luna and Trinity, sitting on the sofa, reading their books.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her daughters.

"Hey, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their mother in unison.

"And by the way, Mom, I sort of changed my mind about the camping thing." Trinity said.

"Okay." Christy said, sitting in the sofa chair. "Where's your father?"

"Upstairs painting." Luna said.

"Oh, okay." Christy said.

And then, suddenly, an parchment paper magically appears in the air. Christy looks up at it and gently takes it in her hand.