Chapter Thirteen

THE BAYOU / CRESCENT MANOR

The next day, Christy is out and about in the woods, sitting atop of a rock.

{Christy's Outfit}

Two young werewolves slowly trots out of the woods and looks at Christy. She small smiles at her daughters, Luna and Trinity, in their werewolf forms.

Small smiling to herself, Christy gently leaps off the rock and looks at her daughters.

"I'll meet you at the Crescent Manor." Christy said to her daughters.

Luna and Trinity nodded and trots away, heading back to the crescent manor. And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

3rd POV

At Aurora's penthouse, Aurora has just finished feeding on a compelled woman. She gently wipes the blood off her mouth with a napkin and gets up and slowly walks away.

Suddenly, Marcalos shows up, wearing his usual dark tieless suit. "Hello, Aurora."

Aurora looks at Marcalos. "Hello, Marcalos."

"I given you one task; to destroy your ex-boyfriend, Klaus Mikaelson, into falling back in love with you. And yet, your task remains incomplete." said Marcalos.

"Niklaus's heart is strongly attached to his wife, Christy. They both have a strong bond between them." Aurora said to the Elder God of the Underworld.

"Need I remind you that I resurrected you. I can easily just destroy you with a snap of my fingers." Marcalos told her. "Perhaps, you're not quite motivated. What if I told you that I can resurrect your older brother, Tristan de Martel from the decease?"

Aurora squints her eyes, suspiciously, at Marcalos. "You must think I am a fool to ever believe anything you say."

"I resurrected you, did I not?" Marcalos said to her, slowly walks up to the Redheaded Vampire. "Complete your task, and I will resurrect your brother."

"How do I know this isn't a false lie?" Aurora asked Marcalos.

Marcalos uses his Pyrokinesis to create a flame in his hand, showing Aurora her older brother's, Tristan's, face.

"Tristan?" Aurora said.

"Aurora?" Tristan said.