Chapter Twenty-Six

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, the sun shines through the curtains in Klaus's and Christy's bedroom.

{Christy's Nightdress Outfit}

Christy lays in bed, underneath the bedcover, asleep. Klaus is sitting at her bedside, watching her sleep.

Marcel slowly walks inside the bedroom and looks at both Klaus and Christy.

"How is she?" Marcel asked.

"She's still resting." Klaus replied to Marcel.

"Zenith, Max and Gia are here. Zenith may have something on the Elder God, Agarus." Marcel said.

Klaus looks at Christy and gently holds her hand in his hand. He gets up and walks away along with Marcel.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus, Elijah, Marcel, Maximus and Gia are in the ballroom with Zenith.

"The Elder God, Agarus, is a menacing powerful demonic alien-like creature. He loves to cause destruction whenever he visits." Zenith said.

"Could Agarus destroy Mount Orasani?" Gia asked.

"If he chose to." Zenith replied.

"Could Agarus destroy New Orleans?" Klaus asked.

"If he wanted to." Zenith said.

"So, you're saying that Agarus could destroy any place if he's in a grumpy mood or he can just destroy things for fun?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah, he can." Zenith said. "But right now, he's been laying low."

"Agarus was inside Christy's subconscious mind." Klaus said. "But he's gone now."

"How's Christy by the way?" Maximus asked about his childhood best friend.

"Christiana's fine. She's strong." Elijah replied.

"How the hell do you know so much, Zenith?" Marcel asked the vampiric Elder God.

"I'm an Elder God, I have my sources." Zenith said.

"So, until then, what do we do?" Maximus asked.

"Cherish our moments." Klaus said.