Chapter Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after returning back home, Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy sees her broken vintage orange Honda Civic hatchback car.

"Umm, Klaus?" Christy said to her husband.

"It's yours." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to her. "After the sandstorm, I contacted a tow truck. I compelled him to hold onto it until we came back. And so, I phone called him and he brought it here."

Christy looks at Klaus, a bit surprised. "You actually did this?"

"I did. I wanted to get you a new one, but I figured since you're good at repairing things, you can repair your car again." Klaus told Christy.

Christy pecks a kiss on Klaus's cheek. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Klaus said. "You were repairing your ship in the ballroom." He mentioned.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Thank you, Klaus." Christy thanked her again.

"You're welcome, Love." Klaus said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and she looks at her broken car.

"I have some repairing to do." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

In the ballroom with her broken Honda Civic hatchback car, Christy is working under the car hood.

Luna and Trinity slowly walks inside.

"Hey, Mom." Trinity greeted.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her daughters.

"Need any help, Mom?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied.

"I thought you lost your car in the sandstorm?" Trinity said.

"I thought I did too, but your Dad saved it for me." Christy told her youngest daughter.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hello, Christiana." Persephone greeted her.