Chapter Seventeen

Early morning around 5:30 AM...

In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Klaus and Christy are asleep. He's laying beside her, gently spooning her and she's laying in front of him. He's wearing a tank top and lounge pants.

 He's wearing a tank top and lounge pants

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

As Klaus and Christy sleeps, a nightmare becomes to the Original Hybrid.

Klaus's Nightmare

Klaus and Mikael engages in a fight in a top level of an open spaced ruined bell tower. And Christy is in the middle of it.

"I will destroy everything you love?!" Mikael exclaimed.

"Not if I can stop you?!" Klaus exclaimed back at Mikael.

With Klaus and Mikael fighting each other, Christy looks up at her husband.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

And suddenly, the vine that Christy holds onto into, breaks, causing her to fall through the air of an ruined bell tower.

Reality

Klaus wakes up and slowly sits up sideways, looking at his sleeping wife, Christy. He gently lays back down and glances at her medallion tattoo on her right-side back shoulder.

Christy wakes up and turns over to look at Klaus. "Klaus? What is it? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Love. I'm fine." Klaus reassured her.

But Christy isn't quite convinced but doesn't pry. "Okay."

"I'm fine." Klaus said, and gently strokes her blonde hair with his fingers. "Sorry I woke you up."

"It's okay." Christy said, and goes back to sleep.

Klaus looks at Christy and goes back to himself, convinced himself his nightmare is just a nightmare.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Luna, Trinity and Nikole are playing a board game at the table. Klaus is sitting on the sofa, reading Christy's book, "Beautiful Passion".

"Uncle Klaus? Would you like to play the board game?" Nikole asked her Uncle.

"No thank you, sweetheart, but I appreciate the offer." Klaus replied, politely.