The Special Training

"Good day Goku, Vegeta. I believe Whis has already informed you of why you're here, right?" Goku and Vegeta nodded in unison. "We will start with a wish from the Super Dragon Balls." Goku turned and behind him were the balls. He stared in awe as Super Shenron was summoned and the sacred language was spoken. 

Super Shenron's voice boomed. "You have summoned me, state your wish." "I wish for Goku and Vegeta to have added potential and a power level raised beyond their limits." The Grand Minister wished. "Your wish has been granted." In a flash of light, Goku and Vegeta ascended into the sky as their ki skyrocketed. They now possessed the most potential in the twelve universes, including the Gods. Now they just had to release it all.

"From here on out, the rigorous training will commence." The Grand Minister pointed to a void in the sky. "We will be training in there. It is akin to your hyperbolic time chamber on earth, however this one is much more powerful. I will also be using my magic to unleash your potential further at the end of your training." Goku grinned joyously. "Isn't that great Vegeta?" Vegeta forced a smile, staring the Grand Minister in the eyes. "Yes, thank you. It will be a pleasure."

A few hours into their training and Goku was fighting Vegeta. "This is it Vegeta, get ready!" Goku began to transform. His hair turned golden, it spiked up, it grew longer, it suddenly got cut shorter, it changed to red, it then spiked up once more and became blue. Finally, his aura calmed, as so did he. Ultra Instinct. Vegeta was in his Super Saiyan Blue state as he swung at Goku, and swung again. Goku dodged gracefully, seemingly without a care in the world. He spun in the air a few times before landing a perfectly aimed kick at Vegeta's jaw, sending him flying across the void they were in. The Grand Minister watched. Vegeta was about to power up, as the gravity increased spontaneously. Vegeta was on the verge of death along with Goku as they crawled along the ground, which was splitting and breaking apart in front of them. Goku's ultra instinct faded away. Goku tried to stand as he broke his back. He and Vegeta were fallen, defeated by the intense gravity. "That is the height of gravity, you must learn how to overcome it, and your potential will be unleashed." The Grand Minister healed Goku and Vegeta. They had achieved a zenkai boost almost instantly, feeling way stronger than before. 

The second attempt, round 2. Goku and Vegeta got ready, first in Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20 and Super Saiyan Blue Evolution respectively, and then they began speeding up. The Grand Minister watched as he was pleased. "KA...ME...HA...ME..." Goku charged up his signature attack. "FINAL...FLASH!!" Vegeta shot his. "HAAA!!" Nothing. Silence. Then suddenly, BOOM! A terrible blast which ruptured an infinite space as the dark void was illuminated. Goku and Vegeta were not done. "ULTRA EGO!" Vegeta yelled as a purple glow surrounded him. "Ultra...Instinct." Goku's fiery aura surrounded him as his hair turned silver, he was completely calm. Vegeta swung at Goku as Goku dodged and counterattacked. Vegeta kept taking hits head on and increasing his strength, getting Goku a few times. Goku shot another Kamehameha which Vegeta swallowed and redirected at him. Goku grabbed onto Vegeta's leg from behind, however Vegeta began flying at inconceivable speeds. Goku stole Vegeta's technique as he used a miniature Final Explosion to attempt to make Vegeta let go of him, however he held on. Goku used the God Bind technique now, freezing Vegeta in place before barraging him with the same speed Vegeta used before. Vegeta's power exploded as he broke free and punched Goku in the gut, as he was sent flying, before the gravity shifted yet again, knocking Goku and Vegeta halfway to their knees.

"I'm not done this time!" Vegeta yelled, in a blind rage now. He grew angrier and angrier. The Grand Minister watched. He then told Goku to use his emotions, and keep powering up. "Goku, continue growing in strength but try and use your anger to heighten your strength." As a result of Goku's anger brewing his hair went from black to silver and flashed uncontrollably, but his aura was growing in heat and size. "I CAN'T DO IT GRAND MINISTER!" Goku yelled, feeling hopeless. Vegeta charged up a hakai orb as he was levitating above Goku, having completely conquered the gravity. "Vegeta will defeat you, Goku. Take yourself back to when Jiren tried to attack your friends during the Tournament of Power. You got angry, however maintained your silver-haired form!" He was right. He could fuse his emotional power and Mastered Ultra Instinct, even if it was for a little while. He was now on his knees, not lying face down on the ground now as he got even angrier. Vegeta's beam was even stronger now. "Pathetic Kakarot." Vegeta said. Three. Goku breathed. Two. He got up on one foot, still kneeling. One. BOOM! Goku was knocked back as he felt the weight of the gravity nearly crush him. 

Goku went through the whole process again, even more frustrated than before as Vegeta began to shoot vigorously at him. He was taking serious damage, once again he was almost dead, but he had to push his limits. He stared up at the Grand Minister, frowning down at him. Goku's strength was now at it's peak! He had never felt stronger. "This is...Perfect." Goku's voice calmly  echoed. "Now, it's time for the ULTIMATE ATTACK!" His voice roared. "ULTRA KA...ME..HA...ME...HA!!"

Vegeta raced towards Goku. "FINAL...HAKAI...FLASH!" The two unreal beams collided and banged, tearing apart the void. Gravity bended to their will as they flew freely like they did before, but even better. The gravity would increase, but they would adapt. They were both at their peak. The Grand Minister smiled. "Congratulations warriors. You've gotten immensely stronger in a few hours, but from my observations, you will be needing to train  a lot harder before you go to the Tournament. That is because you have nearly reached the limit of this training. But on the good side, both of you can access the final version of each of your forms at will, and bend reality itself on multiple levels. I will be repairing the void and increasing the gravity, which will take a few good months, but we have years in here." Goku and Vegeta nodded in unison, before sparring again, albeit a little less intensely in order to not tear the void apart.