Ultra Intellect

The Iceberg was completely melted now, becoming a large body of water. The ginormous blast had now evaporated, after a few minutes. Gohan was at the bottom of the large pool, drowning. "I've got to...Power up now." Gohan's energy skyrocketed. The waves circled, and then rose becoming a whirlpool and cyclone at the same time. "I'm not intimidated! Come at me with everything you have-" Before Android Zero could finish his sentence, the cyclone dissipated. An orange dragon flew at Android Zero. He would've stopped it in it's tracks before. Not anymore. It smashed into his chest, exposing the gears and wires he was comprised of. "Agh! Why you little-" The words that were playing in Android Zero's head constantly eventually came out of his mouth. "NOT AGAIN!!" Gohan appeared behind Android Zero, slamming his face into the water, blowing up the water around them as the majority of it evaporated. "Let me show you what I'm really made of, Zero." Gohan spoke. "This is...Ultra Intellect!" Gohan's hair was orange. His aura was the same colour, but now it was fiery. "Intellect? There was nothing intellectual bout that smack down you just gave me! How dare you!"

Android Zero swung at Gohan, who saw this move coming within a space of time so small it cannot be described. He dodged, and then barraged Android Zero, targeting his chest as he ripped out his core, a glowing orb charged with electricity. "Take this!" He then slammed it back into Android Zero's chest, as it caused a massive explosion. Android Zero was left floating on top of the water. "I'll get you!" Gohan had already calculated the rest of the fight from here on out. Android Zero stopped Gohan in his tracks as he flew at him aggressively. "I'll end this here..Once I recover.." Android Zero lay on the water, continuing to regain his energy. As soon as Android Zero moved, his core malfunctioned. "Wait...What?!" Android Zero was stopped in his tracks. Gohan was released. "Special Beam...Canon!" Gohan shot off the move that Piccolo taught him at Android Zero, finishing him off. "Gohan is the victor!" Goku clapped as the Omni-Kings watched, mesmerised by the amazing display of fighting power and analysis from Gohan.

"The next fight will be Beerus versus Dyspo!" The Grand Minister announced once again. Dyspo looked at Beerus. "You don't look like much." Beerus shook his head. "I'm the best." Dyspo sneered. "BEGIN!" The iceberg began shaking as Beerus jumped up. "Here I go!" Beerus' foot slammed down on the iceberg, sinking it. Dyspo was light years away however, as he had dodged without thinking. "Ah, you have it too. Ultra Intsinct." Beerus smiled. "You could be a challenge." Beerus entered Ultra Instinct as well, ascending from the water and began fighting against Dyspo in the air. Dyspo dodged. Beerus was struck. Beerus dodged. Dyspo was struck. This cycle repeated over and over again. "Damn, you're strong." Beerus and Dyspo said in unison, before grinning.

They clashed some more, eventually cracking the iceberg in two as they backflipped, each standing on one side. "This has been fun! But we're done here." Beerus dashed towards Dyspo, who sprinted towards Beerus. Their clashed separated the icebergs further, and further, and even further as the shockwaves could be felt faintly outside of the arena. "Come on brother.." Champa hoped for victory for his brother as he was eliminated. Beerus felt the exact same. "HAKAI!!" Beerus yelled, as the arena lit up purple before it flashed, the icebergs were nowhere to be seen, and Dyspo was floating on the water, half-dead. "I guess holding back for a fun fight is overrated.." Beerus came to a conclusion, as the fight did too.

"And now Uub versus Majin Buu!" The Grand Minister announced. A blue puffy ball appeared, rather than pink."It's me, Buu! Buu will destroy you!" Uub stared awkwardly. "Right..." Uub flew towards Buu. "Turn into candy!" Uub turned into a lollipop. "He's blue. And he has God ki." Vegeta turned to Goku. Goku nodded, staring intensely. Uub transformed back into his human self. "Try again fatty!" Uub laughed. Buu got angrier, as he immediately lost weight, and his legs began spinning like a helicopter's rotor. "He looks like a cartoon.." One of the Omni-Kings said. They were entertained by this display. "Buu run you over now!" Buu slammed into Uub, cracking his ribs. "Ow..." Buu's arms stretched out, as he swung Uub around. "Buu end this fight now!" Buu slammed Uub into a wall of ice, as Uub screamed. "STOP!" Buu didn't listen as he made a ki blast. He bounced it like a ball, before shouting. "BUU WANT TO PLAY CATCH!!" Uub fell to his knees. "This is it I guess.." Uub stuck his hands out, this was his final attempt. The skin on his hands tore as his bones cracked. "COME ON!!" Uub pushed, further and further. The orb was pushed back. Buu appeared behind Uub. "Now finally, you'll be candy!!" Uub turned his back as Buu laughed. "Haha! Buu trick you!" Buu disappeared as Uub looked behind. "Oh."

A large blue flash envelopes the arena, as Uub lay on the water. "Why me.." The Grand Minister declared the fight, over.