Art of Assault

"Hah, there you are."

Gohan stood in his stance getting ready for the gruelling battle to come. The Second stood against him, his glaring red eyes piercing his soul and making Gohan uncomfortable. "I'm not afraid of you!" Gohan lied to himself. The Second simply laughed at Gohan. "I know that you are, but don't worry I'll take things just a bit easy on you." Gohan gulped. "Now, here I come Gohan." The Second powered up, his gold aura gleamed, shining at the large crowd that had now appeared around the training grounds.

Gohan and The Second took off, as The Second was dodging all of Gohan's blows, and then grabbed him by his neck, and then tossed him further into the sky. "Woah!" Gohan activated Ultra Intellect, managing to dodge an attack from The Second, who was holding back, however this was still a major accomplishment. "You'll have to try harder." Gohan taunted. The Second just slammed into Gohan, sending him flying across the training fields. Gohan then powered up, causing The Second's eyes to widen as he realised how much of his power Gohan had not only managed to successfully absorb, but master. The sky turned orange. The Second looked around for a second, and Gohan disappeared.

"ULTRA TERRITORY!" A bunch of ki blasts rained down on The Second. "At this moment, Gohan's probably the most powerful fighter here." Piccolo finally praised his student. Meanwhile The  Second was dodging omnidirectional attacks. "I can control the entire landscape of this world! It's my territory!" Gohan explained, as he caused orange lightning to strike The Second. The Second fell to the ground, however he managed to land on his feet. "Heh, you're up to 10% of my full power, that's spectacular!" The crowd watching froze. Broly was on the sidelines, next to Jiren. "I can't accept that." Broly spoke, starting off quiet. "I WON'T ACCEPT THAT!" Broly now shouted at the top of his lungs. Broly jumped into the air as everyone watched.

"Why does he want to fight us now?!" Gohan was incredibly puzzled, until he realised that the goal of everyone here was to become the strongest. Yes, this battle was a spectacle to all of them present, but also a reminder of how weak every single one of them were individually. "I understand how you feel, but you won't interrupt-" The Second lifted his finger and gestured for Gohan to keep quiet. "You can both fight me, at once." The Second said, with an obvious air of arrogance. Gohan and Broly looked at one another, before blasting off. 

The Second was cheerful as he looked on at the two fighters. "You two might be able to actually push me! Haha!" The Second was laughing until Broly started off the assault with a kick to the side of his head, sending The Second spinning as Gohan appeared behind him, jabbing his chest multiple times. Now Broly was punching his head in, while Gohan continued. The Second was effectively being pressured by the two fighters. "Hahaha! I haven't felt like this in a long time!" The Second was beaming as he took some more hits on. "Let me turn it up to 20%!" The Second powered up, knocking back Broly and Gohan, who wheezed a bit. "Ok Broly, I've found a way for us to cooperate. We can beat him." Broly nodded, somewhat grudgingly though before powering up into his Legendary Super Saiyan 4 form. They rushed The Second once again, to everyone's a surprise. "NO WAY!" Krillin exclaimed. 

Broly launched The Second into the air as Gohan flew into the air, slamming his fist down on his skull, sending him back to Broly, who switched places with Gohan as Gohan charged up a ki blast. "KA...ME...HA...ME..." Broly did the same. "HA!!" Gohan shot off his Kamehameha at The Second while Broly shot off his Omega Blaster. The Second was caught in the blast. "We're doing this. Broly, keep doing whatever you're doing and we'll win." Gohan told him. Broly nodded, however he then smiled. "But just know we're not truly allies." Gohan nodded, before running towards The Second. The Second was flying down towards the ground as Gohan intercepted him and was about to swing at him, before The Second interrupted by going for a kick to his side. Gohan then promptly switched places with Broly who was charging up a self-destructing blast. BOOM! The Second was knocked out of the air again as Gohan appeared behind Broly and tossed him a senzu bean. Gohan and Broly stood together once again, looking more formidable and dangerous than ever.

The Second took a minute to breath a bit. "You might push me to 25% here." The Second admitted. "I guess absorbing your power gave me a massive jump in fighting power huh?" The Second shrugged. "I felt like you were an interesting opponent, but despite the entertaining show you put on, you're obviously fading." The Second said, his arrogance back once again. "Don't get cocky." Gohan reprimanded The Second. "I have every right with my level of power in comparison to all of yours." The Second reminded Gohan. "Ultra Fist!!" Gohan yelled, smashing his fist into The Second's chest. Broly appeared behind The Second and then bashed his skull with both his fists. The Second began burning. "Burning Barrage!" Gohan dubbed this series of attacks. The Second powered up even further, sending the two flying.

"Ok, I think we've got to up our game even more for this one." Gohan said. "SHUT UP!!" Broly yelled. "FULL POWER!" The Second rushed towards Broly, happy he had given it his full power, however he dodged out of the way when Broly was closest, weaving his way out of the attack, and barraging Gohan as he shrieked in pain. The Second then grabbed Gohan by the neck and slammed him into the ground. He then emitted a shockwave which tossed Gohan back, so he was now next to Broly, who was lying on the ground. "Try this on for size." The Second summoned a giant gold avatar of himself formed from ki. The avatar swung it's arm at the crowd, nearly sweeping away everything there. "Woah!" Goku jumped, alarmed at the sudden attack. Gohan and Broly nodded.

"Watch closely everyone! This is the art of assault!" Gohan declared, jumping and sliding, doing all he could to avoid the avatar's fists which slammed down onto the ground and caused ki to erupt from it. Gohan formed an orange ball of ki in his hand midair. He dropped the ball and Broly moved to intercept it. As the avatar swung at Broly, Gohan switched places with him yet again, and kicked the ball which levitated towards the avatar's head, shattering it. The Second emerged from the dust and slammed his palm into Gohan's chest repeatedly. He then grabbed Gohan's wrist and then flew close to the ground, dragging Gohan along the ground at unimaginable speeds. Broly tried to intervene, however The Second pulled Gohan into a direction in which he could take the attack for him. He then tossed Gohan to the ground and stomped on him repeatedly.

"Ok, now come on Broly." Broly rushed towards The Second, however Gohan swapped places with him. Broly hadn't expected this. "Your intellect is fading." The Second pointed out as Gohan's hair faded slightly. "Self-sacrifice isn't smart." Gohan said, as The Second's hit was about to connect when something happened. "But it's always honourable." The person grinned. "Yamoshi!" Gohan shouted. "In the flesh." Yamoshi took the attack head-on, spitting up blood as he slammed into a nearby tree, shattering it. "I'll buy you time. You just power up." Yamoshi whispered to Gohan, who nodded. "Here I go!" Yamoshi jumped into the air, looking down on The Second with a cheeky grin on his face. 

"I'll wipe you away!" Yamoshi said, forming a tiny red dot in between his hands. "Divine Flash." Yamoshi spoke, his voice booming but he didn't have to shout. The tiny red dot grew bigger and bigger. It's heat grew more intense and its light became brighter. "Ah, this is a nice experience. Really good light show." The Second cackled, as he stood still, waiting on the large red energy ball. BOOM!! The ki exploded wildly, however The Second was calm, waiting for Yamoshi's next attack. "Yeah, just leave." The Second ordered Yamoshi, who rushed towards him and shoved another Divine Flash into his chest, still not fazing The Second, who smacked Yamoshi's face, knocking him out cold.

"Well that's that. I'm done." The Second flinched. He turned as he stared down a Special Beam Canon that would do serious damage if he didn't take it seriously. "You've gotten stronger, however.." The Second stuck a finger up, creating an invisible wall that the ki blast couldn't get through. The Second then appeared behind Gohan and struck his neck, knocking him out cold. Staring at the unconcious bodies, The Second laughed and said,

"That was fun."