Multi-Timeline Rematch

Beerus stood on the arena. He tilted his head as Goku appeared, warming up as he usually does. "You saiyans. We've all witnessed your power. It seems to me that among most timelines you are the honoured ones." Goku shrugged. "I don't know, but can we just get this show on the road?" Goku asked, looking up at the Grand Minister. He snapped his fingers. "Begin." He said, with a hint of disinterest. "You know Beerus, I fought you once before in my own timeline. I pushed you to a whole 70% of your full power back then! I think I'll finish you off quick!" Beerus laugehd to the point of choking. "Don't worry, do your worst. After all, I'm the strongest." He said with a proud overbearing look.

Goku powered up into Super Saiyan Blue as Beerus' aura surrounded him. "Here we go." They flew across the terrain, blasting ki blasts everywhere. Beerus dodged, obviously without thinking, and so did Goku. "Oh, you've mastered it too I see." Beerus said. "Yeah." Beerus then swiped at Goku, who was subsequently sent flying into a distant sandcastle. "Wow that's a powerful arm you've got there! Haha!" Goku chuckled, laughing off the horrible pain he just felt. Beerus then appeared in front of Goku and declared his next move. "Next I'll grab you by your neck and blast you repeatedly. You have the ultra instinct and the knowledge of my next move to aid you in stopping me, so try."

Goku sensed Beerus' intent and confirmed this was what he was going to do. He jumped backwards, however Beerus responded without thinking and grabbed his neck as he was jumping back. He then swung Goku, using him as a pair of nunchucks. "Oh wow I'm getting put through the ringer here!" Goku said, while being tossed around. Beerus then blasted Goku repeatedly with purple ki blasts. He fell over, and took every single hit. "Try harder Saiyan." Goku jumped up as a white light flashed. Ultra Instinct. "HAA!" Goku hit Beerus with an instantaneous Kamehameha, not taking any time to charge it up, and repeated this multiple times before barraging  Beerus with the heaviest attacks he had in his arsenal. "YES!! KEEP GOING SAIYAN!" Beerus beckoned. "The power of a God of Destruction is what I'm currently using. However combining that with the full power of ultra instinct results in..." Goku watched intently. "DESTRUCTIVE INSTINCT!" Beerus yelled. "The clashing of incompatible mindsets isn't an obstacle. It is in fact possible to combine the Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct, with correct training, creating an all-new power."

Beerus blitzed Goku with spectacular attacks. "Come on Saiyan!" Goku wasn't speaking, he couldn't even power up any further right now due to how much ki he was currently using. He tried to duck under Beerus' kick, however his other foot kicked all the same and slammed into his face, as a loud audible crack was heard. "Ow.." Goku held his face in agony before Beerus began stomping on him. "I've got to keep going..." Goku was telling himself. "Or I'll power down even further!" Goku grabbed Beerus and slammed him into the ground, before said ground erupted with a purple light and sent Goku flying as Beerus backflipped on his feet, perfectly sticking the landing. "Once more Saiyan." 

Goku flew upwards, getting ready for a kamehameha, however Beerus instantly shot multiple Hakai blasts at him, turning into a gargantuan beam. Goku used his Universal Kamehameha to try and repel the beam, however he was on the ropes as he was bleeding out. "This is ridiculous!" Goku exclaimed. His teeth were grinding against each other as his pupils couldn't be seen anymore. "I MUST!" Goku yelled, pushing onwards, using his emotion to increase his power just like the Grand Minister taught him. He remembered the exact feeling from back when he was training in the void with Vegeta. Goku was being pushed back, he could feel it. "HAA!" He shoved his kamehameha into the blast, using it to push himself away rather than push it back. And his plan worked, however the raw muscles on his back were now visible and he had powered back down to Super Saiyan Blue. He has terribly injured. 

Goku crossed his legs and meditated. He thought for a while, focusing his energy, like Vegeta told him to. This was how he controlled his new form as he prepared to increase his ki levels for a short amount of time. "I'll do what I did with the spirit bomb back then." Goku was referring to when he absorbed the spirit bomb during the tournament of power to enter Ultra Intsinct,  except he would use Beerus' attack. Beerus shot ki blasts at Goku, and Goku began sweating heavily, straining himself to try and absorb the attacks as he was now standing with his arms in front of him. "COME ON!" Goku was being bombarded now. "I'll give you credit for that Saiyan, it seems you've found a way to not run out of ki so easily, however you can only absorb sparingly right?!" Beerus said, before waiting a  few seconds, and then repeating his onslaught. Goku fell to his knees but kept absorbing the ki blasts, as many as he could before he was struck by all of them at once.

A bright light flashed however, Goku had managed to absorb Beerus' energy to transform into his Final Super Saiyan form. His hair became multicoloured as he grinned. Beerus' eyes became bright yellow, shining now without pupils. The God of Destruction symbol on his chest began glowing now as a purple and blue fiery aura blazed around him. "Full Power Destructive Instinct." Beerus declared, his power level alone shredding the arena to the bone as the Grand Ministers tended to it. Goku grinned. Then they clashed. Beerus shoved Hakai balls into Goku's chest, however they simply bounced off of him. "It'll take way more than that!" Goku taunted. Beerus put some more effort in and tossed one hundred Hakai Bombs at him. Giant orbs filled to the brim with destruction energy. 

Goku held his breath before blowing the Hakai Bombs out of existence. Beerus' mouth now gaped as he looked on. "Oh no...I'm going to sneeze!" Goku sneezed, letting out a massive shockwave, sending Beerus flying and nearly knocking him out. Goku then got ready to run at Beerus. His legs swirled like a cartoon character's before he bolted at Beerus. Beerus tried to dodge to the side however Goku backflipped and kicked him in his jaw, before jumping backwards and playing tennis with himself, using Beerus of course. The God of Destruction was being humiliated before everyone's eyes. "Now finally, Super Explosion Gun!" Goku yelled, creating a new attack as he pointed at Beerus and shot a bright orange beam into him which instantly made him unconcious. Goku fell to the ground, struggling to breath now. "Maybe I'll hold off on Final Super Saiyan for now...I still can't control the emotions so well." Goku said, assessing his weak points. The battle was over, and Goku had won.

"Kakarot you're a buffoon. You still didn't manage to activate the form without absorbing Beerus' energy. You need to conserve it rather than fighting in Ultra Instinct forever." Vegeta continued to berate Goku until the day was over.