The Nightmare Unfolds

"Agh.." Alternate Goku held his chest, the two hours were nearly over. "The next battle will be.." Goku's entire body twitched with pain and terror. "Nightmare Shenron, versus Son Goku!" Alternate Goku was teleported to the battlefield, his energy still depleted. "Son Goku, a pathetic foe of mine who I crushed once I gained new power.." Goku held his chest though, not responding. "What? I can barely sense your power, you're even weaker than my Goku." Shenron smirked. He looked like Omega Shenron, however his skin changed colour as he was now dark purple with red eyes. His ferocious red aura appeared, making Goku feel even more faint.

"I can't..." Shenron cackled. "No surprise. I don't know if I'm too strong or you're too weak at this point!" Alternate Vegeta cringed. "Kakarot, this isn't you! Despite the difference in energy levels you should be able to continue on!" Goku shook his head. "The amount of energy I gave to  father..." He fell flat on his face. "Son Goku, do you yield?" The Grand Minister asked. Alternate Goku thought. He then got up, and transformed. "No, I don't, and I will win." Shenron grinned, before firing blasts at Goku. Goku stuck his hands out. "I'll just absorb your power!!" Alternate Vegeta was shocked at the notion. "Kakarot, wants to absorb his power? How will he achieve that?"

Goku held his hands out even longer. "GRAHHH!" Goku was getting pelted with the ki blasts, nearly getting forced to his knees once again, however he finally absorbed some of the energy. He began standing stall now, staring Shenron in the eye as he powered up into Super Saiyan 4. "Yes! It worked! Now it's over for you." Shenron dodged repeatedly, before punching him repeatedly, however Goku matched him hit for hit. Goku then head butted the shadow dragon, sending him flying, "Good one, now try this!! Nightmare Eruption!!" The mountains erupted into flashes of purple and red energy beams. "Let's see..." Goku stuck his hands out again, however he could sense the blasts would kill him instantly if they touched him. "Such power.." Shenron smirked, repeating his deadly attack.

"Gotta go!" Goku started running, then flying away. Shenron followed in hot pursuit. "You won't get away!" Goku then flipped in the air over Shenron before kicking him in his back. "Why you dirty little-" Goku then punched him in the mouth before resuming his onslaught. "Ok, here I go!! KAMEHAMEHA!! TEN TIMES!!" Goku's kamehameha turned red as he shot it off, striking Shenron in the chest. "Gah.." He held his chest as there was a hole. "I can see right through you...I guess I could call you an open book." Goku chuckled. Shenron shook his head. "I'm not here to joke! Nightmare Beam!!" A purple and red energy blast rained down on Goku.

"It's time. Super Saiyan 5!!" He yelled. "I've been cooking up another move!! Planetary Ka...Me...Ha...Me...HA!!"Goku shot off a titanic beam that engulfed the infinite sky, obliterating Shenron and knocking his disintegrating body out of the sky. 

"Son Goku takes the victory!" Grand Minister announced. "The final battle of today, Kefla versus Android Infinity!" Goku turned his head. "Android who?" 

"So, you're my opponent? Nice jewellery." Android Infinity spoke, entering the battlefield. He resembled Gamma 2, however his cape was green with a green symbol for infinity on his chest. "Time to show the timelines my power!" He declared. "I would say it's the same here!" Kefla replied. "Then let's get this show on the road!" The android said. "Here's my Super Saiyan 2!" Kefla showed off her form. "Look at this!" Android Infinity opened multiple portals and began punching Kefla relentlessly through them. "OWW! DON'T MESS AROUND WITH ME!" Kefla became angry punching, however Android Infinity opened a portal where Kefla punched as she struck her lungs, gasping for air. "Okay...Here I go!! Super Saiyan 3!" Kefla powered up even more now. "Just watch me destroy you!" Kefla threw two discs at Android Infinity, who dodged both by jumping in between them dynamically, true to his dramatic nature and opened portals for them to redirect at Kefla. Kefla was struck but she stood tall. "You're a pretty tough opponent.."

Android Infinity yelled out as he rushed towards Kefla, punching her as a portal ripped open inside of her. "AGH..." Kefla dropped to the ground. Android Infinity stomped on her head, his foot going through an upside down portal beneath her. Kefla was now being kicked up and down, bouncing up and down like a ball. "How dare you?! Agh!" Kefla charged up, breaking the portals now, negating their effects. "Now let me show you...Super Saiyan 4." Kefla insisted. Her hair spiked up, as she grew green fur. "Perfect.." Android Infinity just grinned. "It's easy to reach that level of power." Android Infinity began his demonstration. "I stick my hand through this portal...And I punch." Kefla watched intently. The fist accelerated. "You see I put a portal in front of my fist. "It infinitely moves. Breaking every law of physics you've ever heard of." Kefla to,get her head in disbelief. "Infinite power.." Everyone watched in awe as Android Infinity's fist started glowing, radiating immense heat before it appeared in Kefla's gut. "GAH!!" Kefla screamed out in terror and pain as it seared through her stomach, she was now bleeding out.

"DAMN IT!" Kefla was sent flying as she broke the barrier and tore through time and space. "Urgh.." She barely hung on to consciousness. "This is it! Gigantic Blast!" Kefla fired her signature move at her opponent. "Infinity Punch!" Android Infinity shot his fist through the portals. It accelerated, shredding time-space until everything around them disappeared and the arena shattered. A gust of wind blew at every fighter present, literally knocking them off their seats. Android Infinity and Kefla's attacks were inching closer now. It caused an explosion which swallowed up space like a black hole, as they found themselves on a random planet in a random timeline. "The clash of attacks were so strong we were transported to-" Kefla raged. "ENOUGH EXPLAINING!" They began a fist fight, shattering whatever timeline they were in. Their power was just off the charts.

They began flying and clashing all over the infinite timelines, battling on different planets in different eras. "I'm not finished yet!" Android Infinity cackled. "Your energy is depleting though! I can fire off infinite-powered attacks no matter what level I'm it! Here it is now...INFINITY EXPLOSION!" Android Infinity shot a ki blast into a portal, as it sped through so fast it time-travelled forwards and overlapped with it's future self, causing a multiple multiverse-destroying explosion, that gained infinite power instantly. "THIS IS TOO MUCH!!" Kefla screamed, taking the blast head on, as she began screaming. She was hit so hard she was transported back to the arena, and then the blast destroyed the universe the tournament was taking place in. The Second stared, his eyes widening. "This power is truly infinite. Just like Father's.."

Who is The Second's father? How will Android Infinity be defeated? Will Kefla be able to get up, or has she died, no been erased on the spot? And would that cause a disqualification for Android Infinity? Is the android as strong as The Second? Find out in the next chapter.