Turbulent Training

"The next match will be Vegeta versus Emperor Ice. You have two hours." The Grand Minister announced. Vegeta smirked. "I guess that means I'll be showing that scum what the Saiyan race is all about huh?" Goku smiled, knowing his friend was hoping this would happen. "Yeah. Wanna train Vegeta?" Goku asked. "Cabba." Vegeta turned to Cabba, who had just appeared now. "You've been eliminated already right?" Cabba nodded. "Yeah, why?" Vegeta got in a stance. "You see, I don't want to have to hold back." Cabba's eyes widened, as he was a bit scared now. "Right...But why me?" Vegeta grinned. "I just get tired of Kakarot is all." Cabba braced himself.

Goku was offended, however he simply decided to look for Kefla, or perhaps he could fight Krillin and see how strong he is in his other timeline, maybe Gohan, or perhaps even Trunks. Goku realised there was a bunch of fighters here and if he wanted to get a feel of fighting them all he'd only have until the end of the tournament. Goku flew off and found Kefla and Broly standing across from each other. "Guys, guys, I wanna join in!" Goku said. "You, leave immediately." Broly said, scowling. Kefla was surprised that Goku followed them all the way here. "Why are you looking to fight us?" Goku braced himself. "You two are pretty strong." Cell suddenly descended from the heavens, getting prepared to fight as well. "I guess it's a four-way fight. Here we go!" Kefla shouted. Broly grew enraged, shooting giant ki blasts from his mouth at the other three fighters.

"Ultra Instinct!" Goku roared as the bright flashing aura of ultra instinct appeared, radiating heat all over the training grounds they were at. Broly jumped at Goku and pummelled him immediately, showing off how powerful he had gotten after their fight. "Woah, this is too much for me to-" Cell appeared behind Goku, slamming his head into the ground before going into his Golden form. "Do better Goku!" Kefla kicked Cell in the stomach, who responded with a ki blast to the face before grabbing Kefla's arms and slamming them into her chest, causing her severe pain as he fell backwards. Broly went into his Legendary Super Saiyan 3 form. Kefla did the same, getting up and slamming herself into Cell, breaking a few bones of his, before back flipping and slamming him around by grabbing him by his head.

Goku now entered his Final Super Saiyan form, as the transformation's power blew all the other fighters back. They had now turned their sights on him. Kefla shot her Gigantic Blast at Goku as Cell used a Kamehameha and Broly used an Omega Beam. Goku smiled as he held the beams in his hand, before swallowing them and redirecting the blast. "I can do anything y'know!" Broly appeared behind Goku stomping on his neck. Goku was in shock and couldn't move. "What the?" Broly transformed into Legendary Super Saiyan 4 now, to everyone's surprised and began battering Goku to near-death in his strongest form with ease. Cell and Kefla continued their bout as Goku was being tortured.

"All of that ridiculous power means nothing compared to this form of mine, and once I can achieve Legendary Super Saiyan 5, nobody will beat me. I have limitless power and limitless potential!" Broly declared. Goku lay facedown in the dirt, struggling to even breathe. "Broly, I've gotta admit, you are strong. But I will defeat you!!" He shouted, as his aura resurfaced. Goku jumped up from the ground, as Cell intercepted him, before Broly could smash his fist into Goku's chest. "DAMN YOU CELL!" Broly yelled, before flying to Cell who had run off with Goku, dragging him, slamming him into trees as he fell unconscious a few times. "Cell, let go of me already.." Goku mumbled. Cell continued to swing him around. "HE'S MINE!" Broly appeared before Cell and grabbed his head, as he began to crush it. Kefla joined in, as a Legendary Super Saiyan 4 kicking Broly in his side. Broly didn't even flinch as he swatted away Kefla. 

Goku was bruised everywhere and bleeding out. "That's it.." He opened wide as he stuck a senzu bean in his mouth. "I should be dead by now.." Goku said, as he lay on the ground chewing the senzu bean. "I wonder, is there any full power version of Final Super Saiyan or is that all? There's no way Broly can beat me like this and I'm at my absolute peak.." Goku felt his chest. His heartbeat was increasing. "I'LL GET HIM! HE'S MINE! HERE I GO!!" Three shouts from his training partners. He was going to get attacked by all three yet again, at their full power. 

Goku locked in. He dug his feet into the ground, ready to take on whatever came at him. All three fired ki blasts rapidly at Goku, whose heart beat even faster now, as he made a barrier appear, blocking the flurry of attacks. "Keep on beating, heart! Don't stop moving!" He yelled, knowing that if he stopped moving for even a second they would kill him. "Flash Step Kick!" Goku yelled, instantly appearing behind Cell and stomping him into the dirt, before disappearing again. "Hah, this feels great, but I haven't discovered any new power yet-" Goku turned to see Kefla, whose attacks he began dodging. "Too easy!" Broly now appeared behind Goku and Goku went to extra measures to block this attack. Goku made a ki barrier as Broly use more power to shatter it and reach Goku, who grabbed Broly's considerably large fist and conducted electric sparks along Broly's body through the use of ki, effectively stunning the large Saiyan.

"I'm feeling a bit creative now." Goku said, before Kefla and Cell double-teamed him, smashing his face in. Goku was being stomped and beatdown everywhere, multiple times over. "That senzu bean I've had in my pocket for days now won't save me at this point." Goku said. Goku fell to his knees before Broly kicked down on his spine, slamming him into the ground at an alarming speed. "Looks like I win Kakarot." Broly smiled. As he looked over at Kefla and Cell, who where already on the ground. "How did you?!" Goku was shocked, about to start pleading with Broly reminding him it wasn't a tournament fight. "Hey!" Broly looked up. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Broly yelled. "Android Zero, and it looks like I'm just in time." Android Zero arrived with a grin. Broly lunged at Android Zero who stopped him in midair. "Maybe later big boy." Android Zero taunted Broly. He then picked up Goku. "Toodles." Android Zero stepped backwards into a portal, most likely created by Android Infinity.