In The Loop

"Where am I?!" Piccolo yelled. He woke up, still training with the Grand Minister of his timeline. "Something isn't right..." Piccolo turned. "Who won the tournament? Where's Hit?!" The Grand Minister shook his head. "You must've had a spectacular dream, because the tournament has not yet commenced, Piccolo. Now let us continue training." Piccolo panicked a bit for once. "No, no, this is a fake reality. This isn't real! How much longer will I stay in this loop?" Hit's voice echoed. "Forever, until your whole life is lived out in the real world, and you die." Piccolo fell to his knees. "This can't be..." Piccolo powered up, trying to break through this ability by simply transcending time, but he couldn't. "I'm weak...Not strong enough..Weak...Weak.." Piccolo dozed off.

"I quit. I give up, it's been years.." Piccolo woke up. He was at the tournament again, Hit standing over him. Piccolo raged and blasted Hit with a beam coming from his mouth. "ARGHH!!! HOW IS THIS POWER EVEN POSSIBLE?!! Hit screamed as he was being fried. Piccolo stood up and gut punched Hit repeatedly. "HOW DARE YOU?!" Piccolo grabbed Hit as he was thrown to the side. "This has been a good fight. But it's over now." Piccolo charged up his signature move. "Special Beam...Canon!!" Hit was hit by this move head on. It was over.

"Finally...It's been too long." Piccolo said, raising his arm in the air while standing over a bruised Hit. "You deserve more than this..." Piccolo looked down. "But I'm different to the person I was before."

"The next battle will be Super Android 18 versus Krillin!" The Grand Minister declared. "Ok Krillin, head in the game. This'll be over in a flash." Krillin powered up against this android. "Apparently you're super. What's super about you?" Android 18 laughed. "I absorbed all the other androids. I am the strongest now." Super Android 18 powered up, shocking Krillin as he was stumbling from the shockwaves. "Okay, let me show you my God form!" Krillin powered up. "Now, Ka...Me...Ha...Me..." Super Android 18 laughed, before shooting a ki blast at Krillin. Krillin dodged, still charging up his attack. "TAKE THIS! THIS! AND THIS!"

Krillin was barraged with ki blasts as he dropped his kamehameha. The ground erupted into blue light, sending Super Android 18 flying. "Ha!!" Krillin took the opportunity to barrage Super Android 18, ripping her defense apart, making light work of her in the end. "And that's it 18." Krillin smiled.

"The next match will be Jiren versus Top!" The Grand Minister announced. The arena changed. A titanic floating island in the upper-atmosphere of a lively planet. "We'll this is nice." Top said, shaking hands with Jiren, his comrade from another timeline. "I will give you an incredible battle, friend." Said Jiren. "FULL POWER!" Jiren yelled. His shirt ripped off. Top stood, powering up himself, destroying the rock he was standing on. "This is pure destruction energy, Jiren." Top stated. "You can't handle this."

Jiren dodged Top's energy blasts before kicking Top in the knee, causing them to buckle as he kneeled before Jiren. Top then sent off an energy blast, knocking Jiren off into the infinite sky. "You can't win...Even if you knock me off." Jiren dodged some more energy blasts before charging up his own supernova attack. Top did the same. "So this battle has already been decided. Goodbye." Jiren blasted his attack as it overpowered Top's annihilating him and sending him flying down at a faster rate than him, he was passed out.

"These battles are insane, they're dropping like flies!" Goku was shocked. "VEGETA VERSUS CABBA!" Alternate Vegeta stood with his arms crossed. "Come on then. Show me your true power." Cabba nodded. "I'll make my master proud and prove myself to you!" Cabba powered up into Super Saiyan Blue. Alternate Vegeta went into Super Saiyan 4. Alternate Vegeta was winning by miles, not even thinking too much about the fight. "Take this." He punched. "And this." Vegeta kicked Cabba multiple times, causing him to be dizzy. "Come on you can do better than that, surely." Cabba shook his head, struggling to even stand. "Ugh, just get off the battlefield already.." Vegeta powered up into Super Saiyan 5, before blasting Cabba ferociously and knocking him out. Or did he? A blue light still flashed before Vegeta's eyes. "Super Saiyan Blue, Evolution. We're not done here. We're going to win, me and Kefla." Cabba then rushed Vegeta.

"I'm still not struggling to keep up, let me lower my power a bit." Vegeta chuckled. Cabba then got angrier, as he charged up a ki blast. "ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!" Cabba screamed. Vegeta caught the blast, moulding it with his own energy to redirect it at Cabba, nearly knocking him out again. "DRAGON SPEAR!!" Cabba yelled. "What sort of move is this?" Vegeta wondered. Cabba struck him with a glowing fist, before Vegeta was barraged by two dragons formed from ki. Vegeta powered down even further to Super Saiyan 4. "This should match you. Now, I'll end this and honor you while doing it." Vegeta charged up a final flash and shot it off. "ARGH!" Cabba was knock out, as Vegeta was declared the winner. Alternate Vegeta nodded, before walking off. 

"ONE MORE MATCH FOR TODAY, AND I WILL REVEAL IT SHORTLY, IN TWO HOURS." The Grand Minister spoke. Alternate Goku was still in the stands, exhausted. "I don't know how much longer I can take this massive drop in energy.."