The Training Continues

"Ugh, man I feel horrible." Goku said. "What happened?" Goku was in a fighter's bedroom, that was all he knew. "Broly, Kefla and Cell were all attacking you, you couldn't handle it, even after a senzu bean and almost died twice." Goku stared up at Android Infinity. "Why would you help me out? I'm competition after all.." Android Infinity scoffed. "I can't have dead competition, who do you think I am?" Goku chuckled, as he tried to get up but felt a sharp pain. He couldn't move at all. "Yo, Infinity!" Goku shouted. "Help me learn your technique. "Hah, I saved your life that's my only favour to you." Android Infinity replied. Goku frowned. "But if I could open portals I could shoot Kamehamehas everywhere! I could hop in and out, and most importantly get infinite power!"

Android Infinity laughed, tossing Goku the pouch of senzu beans he had on him. "Just take those and leave, why would I teach anyone how to be as strong as me?" Goku sighed, eating the beans and leaving as Android Zero snickered and Android Infinity just shook his head. "Wait, would you say Gohan in his Ultra Intellect form can predict any move and calculate outcomes better and faster than you can?" He turned to Android Zero. Android Zero's expression now hardened. "Yes, yes I would say so." Goku nodded, going off to teach himself a couple of techniques. Goku focused his ki into tearing apart the fabric of space-time, which came down to just focusing ki between his hands and charging up, but only at his hands. "HAA!!" Goku yelled, tearing a hole in space-time. "That's good." Goku repeated the process and trained his ki until he could do this a few times every ten minutes, which was enough to satisfy Goku. He now trained to stop ki blasts by teleporting himself in front of ki blasts he had already fired. 

Goku tried his best, however the blasts blew up in his face multiple times as he gave up for the day. "Ten minutes until Vegeta fights that guy..I'll just call it a day." Until Goku remembered this other technique. The Hakai. It couldn't stop ki blasts, but it could completely destroy them. He got to work, and since he had already tried this before with Beerus and Whis as well as a couple of times with Vegeta and the Grand Minister, so he tried it again, as he shouted. "HA...KAI!!!" Goku yelled with everything he had, as he pointed his technique at the rock in front of him, as it disappeared from existence. "Perfect!" Goku exclaimed, overjoyed at his acquiring of two more techniques.