Chapter 26: U-20 Lineup

JFU Top-Secret Meeting Room

"Understood, President Buratsuta!" says the taller man(U-20 Japanese Team Coach Yasumori Hoichi)

"Understood, President Buratsuta!" says the taller man(U-20 Japanese Team Coach Yasumori Hoichi). "For the sake of Japanese Soccer's Future, I will take responsibility and guide the U-20 representatives to victory."

Hirotoshi Buratsuta (JFU President) points two finger guns to him. "That's my Hoichi-chan! 'Hoichi only listens to the Union.' Folks call you 'Loyal Hoichi,' you know that?"

"Please stop it! I get teased enough online..."

"Now, now...Do you get what we're trying to do?"

"Of course. Now that the Prodigy Sae Itoshi has the world's attention, we'll get him to play in the U-20 game! And the game is going to let us convert that big news into big money, right?"

"Right! And I hear Sae Itoshi is interested in the Blue Lock Program now! We sent him all the recordings from inside the faculty just like he asked!" The two lean in with a wicked smile. "And, with perfect timing, Jinpachi Ego went and picked a fight with the U-20 reps!"

"I see! So we can turn a profit and destroy Blue Lock to kill two birds with one stone!"

"Damn right! LET'S KICK THEIR SORRY ASSES!"

"YES, SIR!"

Suddenly, Sae Itoshi busts in the room with his manager, Giraud Dabadie, following behind.

"Ah! Don't just walk in, Sae-chan!"

"Well, if it isn't Sae Itoshi-Kun! Thanks for coming to this meeting!" Buratsuta smiles.

"Pleased to meet you, Prodigy!" Hoichi says with an extended hand.

Sae takes a quick around before turning back to his manager. "Who's the Fatso and the Beady Eyes?"

"Hey...That's the President and the U-20 Team's Coach!!"

"Oh. That makes things easy, then...Hey, Old guys...I watched that footage of Japan's U-20 team, and...they're, in a word, 'Shit.' Especially their forwards...they're nothing but lukewarm frogs." Sae turns away, slowly walking away. "I accepted this offer since it means I get to play against the Blue Lock team...but this team is like a high school club. I'm Out."

Hoichi starts to shake in anger vividly. "Are you insulting my team?"

Buratsuta tries to hold Hoichi back while saying, "Now, Now! Enough of that! Time to be a big man, Hoichi-chan!" He gives a wicked grin before saying to Sae, "Y-you don't like our forwards, Sae Itoshi-kun? Then who should we invite instead? It can even be someone over the age limit! It can be Minamino, Douan, or Nakajima."

"It can be anyone?"

"Sure can! As long as they're Japanese! It could even be Ramos Or Kazu!"

"THEN I WANNA TEAM UP WITH...A FORWARD FROM BLUE LOCK."