A/N: Future

Hello. It has been a while since there has been an update, and here's a reason why. About two months ago, I got into college. University of Pennsylvania, a prestigious college, and I also decided I wanted to claim valedictorian in my grade. Goals that will need dedication and hard work. This is the reason why I haven't been updating my books. 

My journey started on Wattpad 2-3 years ago. Honestly, it's been so long and fun that I've started to forget how much time I spent writing and thinking about interesting stories. It's been draining, and the reason I created two separate books before continuing with my Pokemon book is that I burnt myself out over views instead of quality and my interests. I've also been dealing with my own mental state of realizing that everything is changing around me. I'm growing up and life only gets harder. 

So what now? I hope you guys understand, and (a bit selfishly) I beg that you guys can patiently wait. It's unfair for me to ask you guys this, but with my first sense of direction in my life, I can't afford to push my goals aside. 

This is not goodbye; it's a soft see you later and an even slower update schedule. With college coming up and a heavier workload, I can't promise that there will be an update once a month or 2-3 years. But I can confidently say that you guys are my motivation, and I hope my books have helped you (whatever your situation may be), brought you joy, taken you out of reality, and hopefully can help spark you to start your own books.  I'm leaving this open to you guys to ask question about me, the man behind the mask, and any questions about your own struggles or aspirations that you think I can help you from. (of course this is up to you, don't feel forced to ask).

THANK YOU!

Until we meet again...

~Loading...