Chapter six: Unexpected Encounter

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

      After the weekend, the week started and you received a letter informing you the prosecution would be taking longer than expected so any type of performance couldn't be held at the moment. You sighed, setting the letter aside and went on with your morning. You decided to go out for a morning stroll, you dressed up and headed outside. The air was fresh and cold, you loved how it felt on your skin as you strolled around.

You hummed softly, admiring the tall mountains from far away, you wondered what it'd be like to live life as an adventurer. You were mostly prepared to travel a lot for your new job, though a bit unsure about everything. The sound of birds chirping was like music to your ears as you walked.

You were surprised to see Lynette at a small stall in front of you, paying for something. Beside her was the same blonde boy from yesterday, the short one dressed in black. You wondered what they were doing together and started walking up to them. You and Lynette made eye contact just as she finished paying for a few items and she smiled, waving in your direction.

"What a pleasant surprise, hello Y/N!" Her smile was like a warm embrace.

"Hey, I was just taking a stroll." You smiled back, noticing how the boy was staring at you blankly.

"This is my brother, Freminet." She said, slightly nudging him forward.

"Hello...again." He stared up at you, his cheeks red out of embarrassment.

"Ah...You two know each other?"

"Yeah, we actually met yesterday." You replied.

"I see, I see. Tell me more." The three of you walked along the road as you narrated yesterday's events to Lynette and she seemed to be deep in thought. As you finished, you took note of it and glanced at Freminet, who was standing beside her. He looked at you with a blank expression, cheeks slightly red.

"Are you alright, Lynette?"

"Huh? I'm fine, just a bit tired since Lyney and I had to sort out some stuff. I'm very glad the two of you have already met so I won't be awkward if I bring him around." She smiled at you, though you wondered what was on her mind, you left it at that.

"Happy you think so, I should be going back home now, it's almost the afternoon.." You said, checking your pocket watch.

"I suppose we should go to, Freminet." Lynette turned her head to Freminet and he nodded.

"Okay."

"Alright, see you guys next time then." You smiled and exchanged goodbyes with the two of them before heading home one more. You came home to find a letter, one of good news. It was announced that Lyney and Lynette would be able to perform in a few days, you were happy as this was your chance to finally do some actual work. You set the letter down on your table and went to bed.

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Hi guys thanks for reading hope you enjoyed :) Next chapter soon!!!