Chapter thirteen: Comfort

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

     You were awoken by a tap on your shoulders when you finally made it there.

     "Y/N..We're here." Lynette whispered into your ear.

     "Ah, already? Thanks for waking me up." You said, yawning, taking the handle of your luggage. Lyney led everyone to a nearby hotel where you checked in.

     "I'll be sharing a room with Lynette and everyone else can have their own." He said, handing out the keys. 

     "Get settled in Sumeru everyone because we'll have to meet at 6:00 AM tomorrow, alright?" His smile beamed as he clasped his hands together before walking away with Lynette. You inspected the key before going up a few flights of stairs to find your room. You unlocked the door then twisted the knob. You quickly dragged your luggage in and fell backwards onto your bed after a shower, tired.

You pulled aside the stray hair in your face, the water from your hair was going into the thick, fluffy blankets. You heard a knock on your door and opened it. Lynette stood there.

     "Hey, Y/N..Are you ready now?" She asked, fumbling with her fingers.

     "Ready for what?" 

     "Ready to...talk about what happened that day?"

     "Oh...right, just- come in, I'll tell you everything." You moved to the side and gestured for her to come in. The two of you sat on your bed and you began explaining from start to finish. You watched her expression shift multiple time throughout your recount, not much but you could tell a little. 

     "Y/N..I-I am so sorry.. if I'd known how horrifying it was I wouldn't have asked you.. I don't want you to have to replay such a traumatic memory.." She seemed anxious, her head tilted down. Her hand met yours on your lap and she gave it a slight squeeze.

     "Lynette, please don't say that. I wanted to tell you.." You squeezed her hand back and smiled gently, trying to comfort her. Her head tilted even lower to the point where you couldn't see her face.

     "T-Thank you, Y/N...I just feel very.. useless right now. What's the point if I can't even comfort my friend.. I-I'M SORRY, you've been comforting me now and I haven't done anything.." She looked up awkwardly.

     "I'm slowly healing but...if you really want to do something, you could give me a hug?" You shrugged your shoulders. Her cheeks reddened as she looked away, flustered.

     "As you wish.." She said, pulling you into a tight hug. It'd been very hard to keep it in but this was the tipping point and you started sobbing into her arms as she rubbed your back and comforted you.

     "It's okay.." She whispered into your ear.

A smirk formed on Lyney's face as he got off the wall he'd previously been leaning on outside your door. He pulled out a notepad and scribbled something down before walking away. 

     "Oh, Lynette..."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.